Can't Share My Designs

I spend a lot of time making decals and painting cars. I share a lot of my designs and people download them and I get a few likes here and there.

Lately however, everytime I try to save and share a design with the public, the design remains locked and private. When I try to share, it doesn’t take me to the description form and there is no share/unshaven option. Just Load Design. What’s going on?

Let’s go for the obvious. You don’t have a locked vinyl on the car do you?

Second obvious, you haven’t received a temp ban for any reason have you?

Third reason, and this is usually quite temporary, sometimes the servers are down or wonky and won’t let you, but it usually says try again later…

I was just lookin for this, going to try to hard reset after work, but I have been tryin to share a paintjob for an S2000, it’s been giving that try again later mesage. Can still share tunes just fine.

Sometimes, and mind you, this is rare, a paint simply won’t share, for no discernible reason. Load the paint on your car, save it again under a different file name, and then try to share that one. As weird as this sounds,it has worked for me in the past when everything made no sense at all, and pffft! It went through…

Had the game tell me once I had something that violated the language filters, kept removing one word at a time in the description until I determined it was my gamer tag.

Now, I’ve been playing a lonnnng time with this tag. So I saved it as another file name, same description, and it went straight through.

Sometimes things just get buggy.

1 Like

Well I’m glad to hear it isn’t just me. I have run into it too much, just seems to be when I get a pretty good, elaborate paint. Lol. Really, outta the tons I have shared, thee has only been a few. This S2000 and I have an MS paint that always tells me I have an illegal phrase or character, like you, one by one changed everything. Oh well. Plenty of other cars. At least it’ll save! Thanks for the reply.

Yea, I have a really elaborate GT-R paint job I want to make public but it won’t let me. I’ve shared many other paint jobs but for some reason, I’ve been running in to the problem of saving and sharing a design but it goes straight to locked. When I click on the locked design, all it says is load. Usually it will say, share/unshare but I don’t see that anymore. I’ve never been banned and I don’t get the “try again later” statement.

Did you try the resave of the design?dont overwrite create a new file. I’ve had it happen before too

I have the same issue. But it’s both paints and tunes.
No matter how many times I create a new file or try on same file I can’t share anything. Just a very Very long loading wheel and eventually it just says “please try again later”
Haven’t been able to share in over a month now

Hi I been struggling with my team decals for online racing league for the tcc and I took your advises and it had worked than you very mush now i know what to do thanks I will now recommended you to enone else.

Thank you OldSchool 2O4F for the advice and anyone else they know who they are
A VERY BIG THANKS D LIKE THEM TO JOIN MY TEAM ANYDAY

I was trying to do a RWBY design for my Ferrari 458 but they were all locked

Anyone else having issues sharing paint designs in FM 6? I keep getting Please try again error

Yeah I just made a paint for a C8 and the only option it gives me is to “Load Design”. I don’t have any locked vinyl groups; what should I do?