Can't race with the Turn 10 guys.

Especially Mechberg and Johniwanna during their mixer broadcasts. I have been on the phone with both Frontier and Xbox live and they say all my settings are good. I can get into the multiplayer and league lobbies no problem. The other night I was in the lobby after the race started and Mechberg was in the race but when he came back to the lobby I got ejected. I need your help with this matter, there is no way to fix this without it. And I think other people have the same problem. Thanks

Have you been in a race with them before

A lot of people complain they cant join…usually that’s because the lobby is full already

Any insight would be helpful

Ok ignore what i posted

But have you been kicked out by them before for crashing them

Not as far as I know, I am a clean racer.

Ok I’ll post this again

Have you been in a race with them before

A lot of people complain they can’t join…usually that’s because the lobby is full already though

1 Like

No the lobbies are far from full. This could be solved with a little help from Turn 10 support but my provider and x box live are no help because they don’t have access to the Forza lobbies. What I need is someone from Turn 10 to try and get in a lobby with me and we can find out which settings either mine or theirs is set wrong. Short of that this problem will not be solved and it affects quite a few people it seems. So far I have to say Turn 10 has really left me hanging on this problem.

Their settings will not be wrong. They have the game setup as it’s intended to be played. So you have to make sure you’re not blocking any ports required and that your NAT is open.

1 Like

If you are trying to join a Public Lobby:

• You can attempt to join them by searching for their Gamertag and selecting [Join Game].
  • If the Lobby is full or you have a connection issue you will not be able to join.

If you are trying to join a Private Lobby:

• You can attempt to join them by searching for their Gamertag and selecting [Join Game].
  • If [Join Game] is grayed out, that is because you are not on their Friends List.
  • If you know another Gamertag in the lobby and you’re on their Friends List, you can [Join Game] off of their Gamertag instead.
  • If the Lobby is full or you have a connection issue you will not be able to join.
1 Like

My nats is open and I have no problem racing online in most lobbies. I have added them to my list but don’t think I am on their list I am simply a follower to them and can’t join because of that.