Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers

Hello! Im trying to play Forza Horizon 4 online, but it shows Network Diagnostics “Unable to join session”. Could anyone help me please? thank you very much!

Bonjour, je voulais savoir si quelqu’un parmi vous à résolu le problème suivant :

ID assistance
b1d2a54c-e658-4c9d-9731-7bc6806239e1
ID serveur
Echec (0x80600209)
Qualité de connexion : Réussite (0 emplacements)
Région : Echec (0x0)
IPsec : 0x00000000

IMPOSSIBLE DE TROUVER UN SERVEUR DE JEU HORIZON.
VEUILLEZ REESAYER ULTERIEMENT.

2 Likes

Been having this issue for the last couple of days, all online connection dependant game features are greyed out for what seems like no apparent reason, game was working ok even after the last update downloaded.

Cant connect to forza horizon 4 servers, theres no one to contact about this manner… how is that possible??

1 Like

Forza Support, linked along the top of this site, was established for players to contact about any matter. If the Known Issues and other existing articles don’t provide relevant information, use the Submit a Ticket link to communicate your issue.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/articles/360001992147-Multiplayer-Connection-Troubleshooting

Since latest up-date can’t play online anymore.
Autist as I am “can’t play all festival playlists”

I’m litterly crying now!

I’m dead in the water too can’t connect in servers fro 2 days now.
100,000+KM driven online…Help…

I was playing this game 3 days ago and was able to connect to online servers and play with my friends. The last 2 days i have been unable to connect and i cant figure out why. Does anyone have any help or ideas as to what is going on? All help is appreciated. Im just trying to play with my friends… game is boring without them lol

Since late afternoon today, I cannot connect to Eliminator or to the trials - AH works, so does Forzathon (sadly) but trying the online games eventually gives me “unable to allocate game server”

Hoh hum, another online issue for FH4 - is there a bingo card anywhere we can check off, see if we can get a full house? :slight_smile:

Hello,
I’m having this error from a couple of hours now.
Nothing changed on my connection, no windows updates, no router or modem firmware updates.
I had already gone in all the troubleshooting guides both on Forza Support Site and Xbox site, I already opened and forwarded all the ports needed from Forza Horizon 4.

I’m on PC

Already rebooted and power-cycled both the PC and router.
All the other games/websites works fine.
Anyone having the same error? Any help?

Had no problem with the trial, but yesterday and today I’ve been disconnected from PGG somewhere in the middle of it, 2 or 3 events in - aaarrgghh!

I dislike multiplayer in Mudkickers at the best of times - getting half way through 3 times is just annoying!

Having issues connecting to Online services. Microsoft Is throwing me for a loop. Support ID’s are changing constantly and I don’t know where to begin with them anyway.
Two different Network Diagnostics page screenshots attached. Have reinstalled the game and everything. Im in the US east and am not running VPNs. Every other game on PC works fine.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/friends-social-activity/parties-chat/troubleshoot-multiplayer-game

click windows icon type ‘live’ it shows ‘xbox live settings’ click on it then network>check or repair if it says ‘teredo… bla’ make sure your router/firewall allows teredo tunneling and the udp ports are open. make sure fh4 is allowed in windows firewall and winfirewall is turned on

if it shows ‘strict nat’ or ‘double nat’ it allows multiplayer anyway if the other things are setup correct
https://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm1170356_Can-you-play-online-with-a-Strict-NAT-type.aspx#post_1170356
playing since months with strict nat

I get this error please help me.

???

[Mod Edit - all posts on the forum must be in English only - MM]

Wednesday - Couldn’t connect when trying to share design
Thursday - Couldn’t connect when trying to share tune. Got disconnected from games twice & also got disconnected from trial
Friday - Got disconnected from ranked team adventure
It’s getting a bit annoying now…

So I have a few gaming Pc’s in my house. The living room PC is where my son plays his games mostly. I have my main gaming Pc in my man-cave (basement… lol). So my son Justin has no issues connecting to the on-line mode in FH4 but for me downstairs, no luck! I have been getting the same messages as all of you for the last two weeks but like I said the living-room PC’s install of FH4 is fine. It really sucks because we like to play FH4 online together and we haven’t been able to do that for a few weeks… How can this still be an issue? This has been hot or miss for the entirety of this games existence… SUPER ANNOYED.

December 11th from official Forza Support:

https://twitter.com/forza_support/status/1337462717179854848

I’m having issues. Just got the game on my pc yesterday and have still not been able to connect to an online session. Auction house and custom liveries work fine, but horizon life is “unavailable” im shocked that after so many months they still haven’t fixed this issue.

1 Like