Can't connect to Forza Horizon 4 servers

Have a look at the Connectivity Issues thread, you might find the help there.

Also in regards to posting on forum, you need to go back a page or 2 and refresh for the message to appear or go to another thread and come back and it will be there.

All you do is just keep replicating you post if you go back to posting page and resend it.

forzamotorsport are well aware there is a problem with the forum as it has been like this for ages now and nothing has been done to rectify it.

I’m sure if i can work from home and fix web builds for my company then it should not be a problem for them (unfortunately it seems it is though).

The amount of glitches from forum to game are becoming more prevelant and it really does seem to look like PG and Microsoft couldn’t give a stuff about it.

1 Like

I know why i doesn’t work
[Mod Edit - profanity removed, see the Enforcement Guidelines at Forza Support - MM]

I am having the same issue.

I just started to have this same issue, everything is good and live is connected and I can get to the AH and sell cars and all other online works but will not join session.

I think nobody bothers to report or post in forums anymore. Whats the point? this has been happening since ages ago, and never ever fixed. I think people sadly just got used to it.

1 Like

Mine has been playing up with the server connections for about 2 months now but before that, everything was working fine.
I wish they would bloody look into it and get it sorted out.

[Mod Edit - all posts must be in English only; translate your text before posting. Since this forum isn’t official Support, head to Forza Support, review the available articles, and submit a ticket about your issue. - MM]

Hello Guys,

I have ultimate edition, cant connect to server at all. Always getting this pic1nullpic2

My connection is perfect Nat open pic3

Any ideas what is causing this error?

just want to enjoy online gameplay

Cheers,
Vladi

Did you find the fix? im experiencing the same thing right now.

I am about to have a fit at this.

I cannot for the life of my stay connected to a server. I CANNOT complete any online race for the seasonals. It has come to my attention that this is cannot be my problem.
I have been playing this game for far to long and I have had no issues, until, this last month. I join a server and then disconnected.
Firstly my nat type and all that is perfect.
Secondly I have not changed location or provider
Thirdly, the game worked perfectly 3 months ago with said provider.
Fourthly, everything is updated and in working order.
and Lastly I have covered the forum for help. I have done a lot and still no success.

WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I just cannot cope and I have exhausted all my options. Someone has to know something

I can’t help you with what is causing your problem, but I had the same problem last week, was getting constantly disconnected. This week it’s working fine for me. Absolutely nothing has changed at my end in between.

So your problem MIGHT just go away.

Game disconnect here also, whole evening. Haven’t change any settings and did not have any problem last week.

People, help! Doesn’t let you into the session. What kind of ipsec I cannot understand. I don’t know how to fix it either. Help please!

Last week it was at least trying to connect to the server, now as soon as I click “Play Online” the error message pops up. My son is able to access it just fine on his xbox in the same house!

can anyone help with my issue very similar to other peoples tried many solutions also submitted a ticket but open to any community help to,

i was playing online fine a few days ago now i cant connect online at all although my xbox live services status if all working fine all services available and my NAT Type is open,

i get the same error on PC and on the XBOX One Console both with stable open NAT Type connections

my router supports only IPV4 and the following message is what i keep getting i also tried an alternative account and still the same issue

Network Diagnostics

Unable to join session
for support with this, please visit our support page at
http://support.forzamotorsport.net

Support Id
be60f71e-892b-404d-9705-bbe516edec26
Server Id
0931ca4a-7253-4930-b65b-e0c7751ca882
Quality of connections: Success (15 locations)
Region: west europe (0.039s)
IPSEC:0X00000000

Failed to open a connection. Check if your network allows
IPSEC Connections, and try again

RETRY
HORIZON SOLO

network provider Virgin Media - Super Hub 3.0
United Kingdom

Please help ive tried forums and no luck thank you.

This constant disconeecting problem seems to rear it’s ugly head evry new season, thought I’d be ok today as it connected to horizon life without me having to select, so entered trial race and did first part of race and as results coming in, surprise surprise, get disconnected. It’s really annoying as, cannot 100% complete this season now. Does anyone have a definitive solution, as I no longer seem to get “Teredo is unable to Qualify”, so don’t think that’s the problem.

Also, on a different subject, I have an EVGA RTX2080XC and since the 456.xx drivers have come about, the frame rates drop considerably, If I install driver 452.xx, it’s fine. It feels like the 456 drivers are more for the rtx3000 series.

So, is anything actually being done to fix this issue???

To everyone suffering from connection issues since the latest patch, I have some info.

My game will not connect to the online servers at all - it won’t sync save data with the cloud, gives the ‘unable to connect to the live configuration servers’ error when trying to play online and won’t even access the auction house or leaderboards any more.
Teredo is qualifying correctly and connecting. The Xbox App works fine.

I submitted a ticket and got a reply from S5 Flare saying this is a known issue and is currently being investigated. He said it was nothing to do with my PC or game in particular, and just to check the official support site for updates to the known issues.
So I guess just hang tight and wait for a fix. I suggest everybody submit a support ticket and give them a screenshot of your connection errors as they can submit the data to the developers which may speed up the time it takes to fix it.

1 Like

[Mod Edit - thread merged to keep discussion together - MM]

I thought of playing this dead game again and its like the game doesn’t even want to played. I get random dc every 3-5 minutes again. I know how to fix the toredo server and stuff. I guess when working hard on car packs and stupid features they messed up the code again. Any1 know whats wrong? (obviously no devs will answer this)

As I mentioned in another thread, I had this 2 weeks ago, then it was fine last week, now this week I’m back to constant disconnects. I have no problems with other online multiplayer games.