Canot find online adventure in Forza Horizon 3 on PC

For about 1-2 months it is not possible to find an online adventure anymore. The game searches for a session but does find one. There is no error message at all. Did this occur for somebody else or does anybody know a solution for that issues? Are the serves down?

2 Likes

The same problem. Btw, online features work on Xbox, but not on PC. I was not able to create a support ticket, because FH3 is EoL. I hope they fix this issue.

1 Like

There’s just no hope to fix this issue, they will close this thread asap without a proper solution.
See
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/forza-horizon-3-pc-online-freeroam-not-working/50a1ea19-150d-4433-b8dc-290cfbb589b5

1 Like

Playground games and Microsoft don’t really care anymore, fixing it doesn’t get them more money. I guess online is just done on PC now.

1 Like

The problem is the devs don’t have motivation. You’d think guilt about disabling half of the game for hundreds of people would be enough, but no, they’re too busy patting themselves on the back and releasing more half-baked content for FH5. The only way this gets fixed is if we give them some motivation to do it.

1 Like