Can you still buy this game?

I searched for it on Google and found it here but there’s no price or option to buy. Maybe one day I would like to complete all the Forzas on Xboxes to improve my Forza tier because I never owned an Xbox. But is it still possible?

You can buy the disc at retail. Mostly used. It will be very expensive a factory sealed copy.

You can play Forza 2 on a Xbox 360, not Xbox One.

There was never a digital version of Forza 2, Forza 3 and Forza 4. That page is the placeholder so you can press X in the dashboard and rate the game, buy DLC, avatar items, download videos or themes, check achievements, check leaderboards, check screenshots. The page is available for all games.

You also have the placeholder page for the Xbox One games available in disc. It’s the page without price eventually saying “this game is only available as a bundle, click here to go to bundles”.

Currently the only digital versions are the ones released after 2014.
So,

• Forza Horizon 2 for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One,
  • FH2 Fast and Furious for Xbox 360 and Xbox One,
  • Forza 6, Horizon 3 and Forza 7 for Xbox One and
  • Forza 6 for Windows 10.

You can have the digital versions of Forza Horizon and Forza 5 if you redeem a code, usually included in console bundles.

1 Like

Thanks a lot! If I decide to buy a used Forza game, would I be able to complete the achievements needed for the Forza tier? I wonder if the games have product keys that the original owner already used? Would I be able to play the game at all?

If you get a disk version, you’ll be able to play FM2,3 and 4 fine. I think the DLCs are impossible to get now though.

I think some achievements can’t be got anymore either.

Hi!

If you mean a “multiplayer pass” like those included in Codemaster’s F1 2010 and 2011 so they could sell those again for the used market, no.
That trend is gone too. Some games used that multiplayer pass, but even F1 games stopped in 2012 I believe.
Forza is first party anyway. The backlash would be huge IMO.

For discontinued achievements, the only “officially” impossible is the Auction House for Forza 2. Because they say the Auction House is curated to avoid improper content and no more support for that game.

Forza 3 is good to go. You can get all the achievements without issue but keep in mind the servers come and go. If they are offline, try next week.

Forza 4 is the most expensive to get the achievements. You need a Kinect and also a Unicorn only available by using a VIP for the previous game. The Porsche DLC is also difficult to get and if no stores sell them anymore, the only way to get is by playing in someone else’s console. Also 2 achievements for Clubs are currently offline and we are hoping they are fixed. Or else these two will join the FM2’s Auction House in the impossible group. So if you care, avoid FM4 for now.

Forza Horizon has a lot of achievements not impossible, but a bit difficult to get. The DLC is gone. You can’t own it. But the achievements are still possible by playing in a friend’s console. So this can be very difficult for some people. (Some people say they don’t know a single person who plays in their city, etc.)

The others are ok for now.

As you said you are new to Xbox, remember that Forza save files can’t be copied, or they will corrupt themselves. You can MOVE them if you are going to play in another console, but NOT COPY. It’s a protection from the cheaters. So you can more or less trust the leaderboards and have loads of fun!

1 Like

Thank you very much for the information!