Can FM 7 be played on Xbox series X?

Can FM 7 be played on Xbox series X?

I have 2 Xbox Serie X Scorpio. and new Serie X S version and i can play Forza M 6 7, Horizon 4 and 5.

Yes.

1 Like

I’m playing with the series x controller. The handling of all cars is poor: they wallow around as if on very soft suspension, or even just drift off the track. I didn’t experience this on my old Xbox One.

A while ago I got a Series controller for XB1 duty, being that I primarily play on PC and had a Blue and Grey XB1 controller when I needed to use one. My daughter sometimes uses the XB1 Fat, and needed a working controller because the original XB1 controller finally began to drift (took nearly 6 years to happen).

Once I set the series controller up and took my Blue controller back, I thought all would be well. About an hour later, my daughter came downstairs and demanded “her” controller back, telling me she didn’t like the “cheap imitation I got”. I nearly died laughing. For making me laugh that hard, I gave her the blue XB1 controller and took the Series controller. I’m not about to fight that battle.

I eventually got a Gulikit KKP2 for PC duty, but it’s been gathering dust along with the Series controller. I hardly play games where the KB and Mouse aren’t adequate.

As for FM7 on the Series X? Yes it will play, and do yourself a favor and activate HDR on the game. It fixes a lot of issues, like orange brake lights and overly dark interiors. At least that is my experience on the PC version. I doubt the Series consoles wouldn’t have the same benefits with HDR on.