Camino Viejo de Montserrat (Forza)

TRACK ENVIRONMENT SUGGESTIONS

Press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location. See the list of other location topics available for voting in our Track Voting Guidance topic pinned in this section.

Camino Viejo de Montserrat

Camino Viejo is a fictional road course set on the mountains of Montserrat near Barcelona, Spain. This location was included in Forza Motorsport 3 and 4, with a 4.32 mile full circuit as well as smaller circuits. The track has been popular for its tight corner racing as well as the scenery.

My favorite Forza track of all time

8 Likes

All associated tracks and configurations please.

11 Likes

I missed this track so much I got my old 360 out and went back to FM4.

4 Likes

This track was honestly one of my all time faves. Love this one, Motegi and TT king cobra

2 Likes

Many people still associate this location with Forza a decade since the last it showed up. Not sure why it isnt a staple.

3 Likes

This has always been my favorite track from the whole FM series… the breathtaking scenery, the challenging extreme circuit, I absolutely looooove EVERYTHING about this track! I still play FM4 just because of this track! It really should be included in the game eventually. I would purchase a DLC that would include this track in a heartbeat the very first second it would be released! PLEASE T10, make this happen!

4 Likes

This track was awesome, the Vista itself was amazing!

5 Likes

This was my go-to track for benchmarking cars. The look and feel of it makes me so happy! Please bring it back!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Definitely one of my favorites as well. Hopefully we’ll get to see it again.

2 Likes

This track is absolutely iconic, one of the most beautiful tracks in racing game history!

Here are some screen shots I took:

7 Likes

3 Likes

the good, old, time :dromedary_camel:

1 Like