Bugatti La Voiture Noire 2019

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Bugatti La Voiture Noire

Unique model

The €11million Bugatti La Voiture Noire is finally finished | Top Gear

18 Likes
4 Likes

I think that they should just make a series update for bugatti‘s. Like I could list 10 Bugatti‘s off the back of my head right now that they could add into the game so I think they should just make one huge series update covering them all and as for what 2 special cars will be on the like series cover I think the bugatti la voiture noire should be the 1st car on the cover for 100 points and the 2nd car that you get for the whole series should be the Bugatti bolide I cannot think of two more suiting cars for the whole series update and the bolide should be worth a total of 200 points and asked for what kind of series intro they should add or new story. I think they should add a story named the building blocks of Bugatti so whoever makes these lists on voting, can someone please make this a voting list for them to just released one huge bugatti series cause like I can keep going on and on I’m good details of what they should do for the series and I think hundreds if not, thousands of other people would agree with me

4 Likes

It would be nice if the devs could add this, we really need more Bugattis
There are only 5 currently and they’re all available in the autoshow

It’s in The Crew Motorfest, why can’t it be in Forza as well?

Unfortunately I know the Crew Developers and Publishers (Ivory Tower and Ubisoft) have a very special relationship with Bugatti as they’re all French companies.

I’m not sure if it extends to exclusive Licenses but generally Bugatti gives them priority access to their models and Licensing.

As long as the Licences aren’t exclusive then it’s not an insurmountable task for T10 but it’s likely going to be much more expensive to negotiate.

1 Like

Look, this isn’t about the license, i think it’s about the interior, the day they revealed the car, they said the interior is not yet developed…

Bugatti La Voiture Noire

2 Likes