Bugatti Bolide 2020-current

The production version was revealed few days ago at the Goodwood FOS. Why add the concept when you can have the production version. It’s redundant like the Concept Two and Nevera in game. They also NEED to replace the Infiniti concept with the Q60 Sport production coupe.

1 Like

oh boy they better make it happen quick, cant wait to drive this beast

2 Likes

it’s a beautiful car

3 Likes

Hi, I’d like the Bugatti Bolide to come to Forza Horizon 5. I think it’s an in saying track car and I think it would be grate to have the car in you FH5 garage.

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t know that the Bugatti Bolide had already been suggested. It is a monster with its 8.0L quad turbocharged w16 engine producing 1,850hp. I’m all new to this forum.

I totally agree with you there DayKingNight

1 Like

Sorry DayKnightV8

1 Like

I believe a Production model or “close to it model” has been revealed for this car. Many games have this car already using it as a concept version. Just like you guys did with the rimac nevera or lamborghini urus, add the concept then when a full fledged production model comes out, add that one.

1 Like

If they really wanted to, they could have given not only this but so many more exotic cars long ago cause they’re already in other games. MC20 is still not here n there is no sign of the new countach, revuelto, centrodieci n others. They’re not doing anything extraordinary. With the exotic car pack I thought we’ll get new out of the box cars in fh5 this way…but no new carpack this time n in the next update all of them are bmws…why??? We already have m4 '21. The new m3 n i4 they look almost similar to it…why not something extraordinary when there are so many good cars to add than these?

4 Likes

why? the prototypes are usually better and have more features and it would be exclusive to forza.
so i dont understand where your coming from.

1 Like

We want this bolide it goes 530Kmh
Pleleleleleleleelelssssssssss we want this one in FH5

They just added a “blistering quick”, “super powered” “super speed” carpack including a golf r n three other cars my friend. That golf is better than bolide I guess!!

2 Likes

best and overall most insane Bugatti. Praying for an update with Bugattis, would be insane, or a car pack even will do.

2 Likes

So,Aston Martin Valkyrie will add in game,when can I drive bolide in Forza Horizon 5

2 Likes

I don’t think it’ll join fh5!

maybe in fm or in a future update if the developers agree to it.

I’m sorry, but track cars are illegal to drive in city. (Yes, i know this is horizon and there is no law)

Horizon has no rules mate…it can have anything!!

3 Likes

Umm… i told you that. Anyway, i want this car to be in forza motorsport first, than forza horizon…

It looks like the car belongs in motorsport more than horizon I agree 100% if chris esaki agrees to it.