Bugatti Bolide 2020-current

Thanks :blush::pray:, well,this car is a track beast, i really want to put this car to the test in the nürburgring and see if Bugatti’s simulations about this car (being faster than LMP1) is true or not!:sunglasses:

Yeah Once its in production.

They (bugatti) already made a working prototype and they used it at le-mans.

1 Like

Hopefully we get this is Series 31.

4 Likes

Look is good idea ad the bugatti bolide but i don’t have idea about the Bolida because the Playground games don’t ad a new Bugatti for the franchise since horizon 4

Possibility is very low.

1 Like

Bugatti or Batmobile?!

1 Like

:face_holding_back_tears: :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like
1 Like

I have a funny car joke for this one. :sweat_smile:

If Cher ever purchased an expensive car, I would wish that she owned the Bugatti Bolide. Cause…
:musical_note: Do you Bolide in life after love?

I want this Bugatti in the Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport 2023.

1 Like

True. Forza Horizon 5 added racing cars and track racing cars.

1 Like

First review of the Bolide

4 Likes

The chances of a new Bugatti is very slim, Forza hasnt had one in 6 years nearly i think is because of thecrew 2/motorfest they have most new bugattis

2 Likes

We still dont have any of those cars yet.

1 Like

Infiniti is forgotten in Horizon. Look at motorsport they have more than 1

1 Like

Blame Ubisoft/Ivory Tower who make The crew games. I play them but they have the Bolide, 300+

1 Like

cause they’re busy adding similar cars like tt, svt, mustang, f150, jag, golf n so on that we already have in game…

they added everything n the car models look way better than fh5…i only wish they had lifelike lighting n environment like horizon :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Well, vote for the Q60 then, although it’s about time that car was added, the Q60 Concept is utterly horrible both to look at and as a car

EA has the bolide too. (grid legends & real racing 3)

1 Like