Bugatti 16C Galibier 2009

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Bugatti 16C Galibier

The Car

1003_02_z-2010_bugatti_16C_galibier_concept-front_three_quarter_view
1003_06_z-2010_bugatti_16C_galibier_concept-rear_three_quarter_view

Renders

3 Likes

I would like to see this car add alongside with 1926 Bugatti Royale.

2 Likes

Bugatti has such a wealth of interesting Cars that many games just never explore unfortunately.

From Elegant Vintage Cars that still have impressive performance figures to modern reimaginings of those old cars.

The Crew 2 has a few since they’re both French companies but I really hope PGG is also able to follow on the same route.

1 Like

The Crew 2 doesn’t have that varied of a selection in terms of Bugattis, you have the basic Veyron & Chiron, the 300+, Divo, EB110 and 110, so far so average

The only real standout out of that list is the 57SC, everything else is just the basic selection that any game that’s worth it’s salt has.

1 Like

It has the La Voiture Noire and Centodiece as well which are very rare outside of mobile games.

Those 2 and the 57SC are definite standouts since most other games only feature 1 or 2 versions of the Veyron and Chiron then the Divo and EB110.

1 Like

Which are both Chiron variants, as i said “so far, so average”

Non-average would be stuff like the Type 101 (Exner), the 57, 35, the G Tanks, the original Tank, EB112, 118 and of course the car in question here, the Galibier, among others

3 Likes

True, I normally consider them seperate as they’re atleast distinctive from the more standard variants.

As you say the true unique models in the Bugatti Roster are basically completely unexplored. We’ll have to see what Game (if any) is the first to harness that currently untapped potential.

2 Likes