Bronze Badger achievement bug

Hi there, small but annoying issue this one.

Basically when I had a look through the achievement list for the game and saw I hadn’t changed the default player badge, I was able to unlock every achievement for equipping a certain level badge except for the bronze level one Bronze Badger, namely because all my milestone badges that I could equip that had levels had already been upgraded to silver or higher :stuck_out_tongue:

I do have a bronze badge unlocked in the player level section of my badges (for reaching the Champion level), but equipping this does not unlock the achievement.

So hopefully T10 you can patch the game in the future to either have a badge unlock any achievements of a lower level than it (silver badge unlocks silver and bronze achievements, gold unlocks gold, silver and bronze, etc.) or allow for the player level badges to unlock the achievement.

Oh and on a related note, the milestone badge based on Forza Rewards tiers ism always locked, I’m in Tier 7 I think yet the game still thinks I haven’t reached Tier 1.

Thanks. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same issue

Me too

Any one have any help on this??

anyone else having this trouble??

Same here, only achievement missing.

I also have just this missing achievement and no bronze badges anymore :frowning: how can i solve?

Same issue. No bronze badger!!! Frustrating…

Same issue

Same issue for me too.

Same boat, still no fix. Sigh.

Same here the only one missing

Same here. I hope they can change the achievement to unlock when you equip a higher level badge.

I’m in a similar boat, I played the game, realized this was an achievement, went to set it, and discovered all the Bronze-Silver-Gold-Platinum badges are already silver or higher. So I don’t have any bronze badges left to set.

Hi, i have solved this problem. First of all, you have to disconnect from the internet. and then clear the game memory by going to Settings, Apps and features, click on Forza Apex, click Advanced options, then click the Reset button. When you start the game, it will start over. Then get a bronze badge and set it on your profile. After all, reset the game setting again, and connect to the internet. The profile will be retrieved again when the game is restarted and you will not lose the game data :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you so much!

Muchas Gracias / Thanks :slight_smile:

Signing in just to say thank you.

Thanks a lot!
works well.

I also just signed-in just to say thank you