Bounty Hunter events - Alan Hartman

[Mod Edit for VIP’s if this is part of the next DLC pack.

It won’t be. I guess if I had explained this in more detail before I wouldn’t have to now: the MG is currently not listed in the game roster, which means it needs to be added to the menus via content update before it can be gifted and used by players. This is the same method used for the Porsche RSR and Ford Raptor X1X Edition before they were gifted to players, and the free Porsches that were added to FH3 last spring/summer. These free cars are added alongside paid content, within the same content update.

So yes, players will get one more car for free that wasn’t listed in the original game roster before they get to own and upgrade all cars in the original game roster. But the MG doesn’t replace anything or cost anything or deny VIP players anything.

2 Likes

well it shouldn’t matter to VIP’s , everything the VIP pack includes is already given
not to be confused with what is included in the Car Pass though
but why would a car pass car be the same as the reward for the bounty event to begin with

1 Like

[Mod Edit - inappropriate imagery removed and should not be repeated - MM]

you know you can own the car pass without having the VIP pass, they are not the same thing…like I said VIP pack contents is all given already, only the car pass dlc is to come …and you can be sure that bounty hunter rewards will not be part of a Car Pass DLC pack

MG and GT3 as rewards!?

5 Likes

Wooo! MGA, I don’t think I ever drove that car in FM4. I’m happy to see it back in FM7, here’s hoping we get more returning cars.

2 Likes

Yeah, that would be amazing! There are many classic cars that don’t make an appearance in Forza games since FM4 (The '57 Thunderbird and the Hudson Hornet are the ones I miss the most). Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Those two are on my list as are the Austin Healey’s and '59 Cadillac.

1 Like

I’m using these events to test my true limit for the FRC that’s starting next month, this way I will know how much work I still have to put it to improve.

Once we have beat them when do we receive the cars as ive beat them both first attempt

GT40 suspension is off, right?

It’s kinda fun though. Definite stock jelly tune.

2 Likes

Its a handful for sure,managed to get a 6 second better run than Alan but don’t know how good he really is.

Both times beat when do we receive the cars got the year of the dragon driver suit but no cars or do i wait until the event is over

You need to beat his finale time,which he has not set yet,event is to run unto the end of the month with cars being sent in March,

1 Like

First half-dozen or so laps done, a 1:47 for Daytona (ran against ghosts, with definite room to improve) and a 3:59.3 for Le Mans (with no ghost to follow)

When is the last days to run the bounty hunter event?

1 Like

I’d follow that up by asking when is The Man Who Ran going to set his final times?

If you guys at T10 said in advance a date for both the final bounty times to be set (preferably a couple of days before prizes are determined) and the actual time the prizes are determined for all these Bounty Hunter events it would take a lot of stress out of it for me.

Also can we please have ghost for these events even if it’s just my current best lap and not the ghost of the guy I’ve got to beat next?

2 Likes

Select any ghost from the LB you want to race against, watch his replay and then select him as rival. His ghost will be there.

i did a few laps on each track last night, I think I did ok but I have a lot of work to do to get top 100 in the world.

1:47…0xxx on Daytona
3:55.5xx on le mans