Best of 2023 in FH5 Liveries

Celebrating a Year of Forza Horizon 5 Liveries

As we come to the end of the year, the Forza Community Team would like to express its thanks and congratulations to all the artists who participated in our Weekly FH5 Livery Competitions. We saw great creativity on various car types, with styles ranging from photorealistic, fantasy, anime, funny designs, and race livery replicas.

This past week the staff looked at all the weekly winners and narrowed them down to five picks we liked the most. So congrats to @Andrew9565 @BA1N0 @FormFirm @Skogarmar and @SnakeEyes_Friex!

The winners alone don’t cover the breadth of talent in this community so we’d like to see how your preferences match or differ from ours. Did we overlook any winners you thought should be at the top of the list, or entries that missed out on winning because of weekly eligibility rules? Let us know and share them here.

And keep those designs coming! We’re looking forward to seeing what you come up with in 2024!

FORZA COMMUNITY TEAM PICKS FOR 2023

179 392 798 :star: Andrew9565 :star: Porsche 911 Singer :star: “Reimagined DLS” :star:

925 222 026 :star: Ba1n0 :star: Aston Martin Vantage :star: “Baby Bull” :star:

260 808 658 :star: FormFirm :star: FD #411 Toyota Corolla :star: “Glitch” :star:

107 114 199 :star: Skogarmar :star: Hot Wheels Ford F-5 Dually :star: “Franken Brides Dually” :star:

335 930 803 :star: SnakeEyes Friex :star: Italdesign DaVinci Concept :star: “STARFIELD ID” :star:

13 Likes

Great artists in this top, and above all mates :grin:

This year has been full of wonderfull paint jobs.
Congrats to all painters :clap::clap:

6 Likes

Such an honor to be selected! Thanks so much! Congrats to the others in the high five :raised_hand:t2:

There are so many great artists in the community! And I love being part of it!

On to another year of creativity and fun! Happy holidays ! :christmas_tree::santa::christmas_tree:

7 Likes

High 5 back to you Friex!:raised_hand:I’m surprised and honored to be in the top 5. Didn’t think about it or expect it. Thank you very much!
Here’s to another great year, have a nice Christmas everyone!

7 Likes

I’m at a loss of words. Would’ve never thought to make it into the top 5 among the talented creators that we have. Honestly guys I really really appreciate it and this is a huge surprise to me

6 Likes

Such a great artists :art: we have this year all well deserved and hard working designers, can’t disagree with any of those names , soo talented and kind people, and never say no to a question or help .

I wish you all merry Christmas :santa: and best wishes for all fh5 community creators and mods , been a great year to fh5 with these names , wish you the best always :heart:

5 Likes

Massive congrats to the winners :smiley:

Good to see so many names I recognise from the community and whose works I use on a regular basis.

Must have been a really hard choice for the team though as this year in particular has been absolutely fantastic with pure art from so many different creators both new and old.

I’m really looking forward to seeing what people get up to in 2024.

5 Likes

This is such a wonderful surprise and I am so grateful to the judges for picking my livery. It’s an honour to be among such talented and creative designers that have and continue to inspire me.

Merry Christmas everyone.

7 Likes