Best Jumping Car?

I used the king cobra for this months pr stunt, on the first try didn’t think I hit too well and was nearly 1300 feet, way over the lake… was some x rally tune I randomly downloaded a couple months ago, stupid easy on all but the roughest jumps, like the downhill one that goes over the highway.

1 Like

Thank you for this recommendation. This is a great car. I managed a 1220+ jump in this car.

I typically use my Hoonigan rs200 in x class. It’s light has a ton of power. It can be a handful though. On this weeks challenge. I used my TVR speed 12 with rally tires in x class and it kicks ass. It’s called Swan Dive 998ft. Gamer tag is Vemmekart99 give it a try.

I use several cars, all are with rally tires, and raised maximum.
Agera RS.
TVR Sagaris Forza edition.
599xx Evolution.
McLaren F1 GT
Mosler MT900s
Rimac.
And Last but not least, Toyota Baja Truck.

I have a Mosler MT900s tuned for tarmac and a Maserati MC12 FE tuned for dirt. They do the trick.

I’ve tried so many cars on danger signs and although I’ve achieved the target on most of them, I don’t understand how my best jump of say 1050 ft is beaten by others with jumps of 20,000 ft.
How is that even possible?

Maybe it has to do with the messed up stats. Idk. Iny stats, it used to say longest jump was 56k feet, time was only 5 seconds though. That’s roughly 10 miles.

I say used to say that, but not IIRC, it show well over 100k feet…

But all jumps reflect my actual best jump numbers, so idk. If you think about it, that 56k jump would go from one side of map to the other. I always kinda wondered if an ending total for a forzathon jump got tied to my stats.

1 Like

Agera RS with my own tune. 3 starred every jump and exceeded every weekly challenge, so far.

1 Like

Definitely the Mosler mt900s with the off-road beast tune, a rimac concept two with off-road tires, or a Shelby Monaco kc with off-road tires. Basically anything that can get up to speed quickly with off-road tires. I have found great success in the Mosler as I have used it to set countless personal bests