Banned message, Why?

I understand no bans are discussed on the forums, but what have i done to get a 167h ban? i have noticed all downloads on my own made decals have been reset. the is nothing wrong about any of my decals they have not breached anything under section c of the terms and conditions? great way to welcome a new user turn 10

Anything of the pedophile nature, Free Candy, puppies, kittens or BEARS, is not allowed by the Xbox Live Code of Conduct. That’s why you got a 7-day ban, which is 168 hours when the clock starts ticking as the developers initiate it. You may protest your ban by contacting them at forzafb@microsoft.com, however because of the mail volume by the time they would respond, the ban will probably have expired.

1 Like

Why ask a question with the answer in the topic ??

I do find it a little odd I can’t share a word design that says, CAR on it. Like someone would use for Car Club. Maybe I am on restriction coming off my own little vacation because I thought it would be funny to make a sticker that says “B—s.” in black and white like the “Clerks” title. The word? Used in sporting events as the main attraction…Foot, Base, Basket, Hand, Volley…you get the point. I don’t see what the bother with that was either but whatever. If I see Bollocks on a car, I am raising he–!

1 Like

I also feel it is a bit over the top but Hay ho.
What is, What is. you know not to do it but try and push the boundries.

1 Like