Banned for unknown reason(s)

I was on FM4 3 days ago and playing online with some friends, and the day after, I get the message saying that I have been banned.

IM BANNED FROM EVERYTHING.

I don’t know what I did wrong, I had a few tunes up in my storefront, as well as pictures and designs. I made everything in my storefront from scratch.

I am being accused of something and I don’t what I’m being accused of, nor do I know what I did wrong.

If I’m being accused of “tampering,” I tell you right now. I HATE it when I see mods in this game. I LOVE FM4, but would I change what I love? NO!

I will never change this game. Is it my second favorite game on the XBOX 360.

Violation of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct, including, but not limited to:

" F. Cheating & Tampering

Do not cheat in a game unless the developer has deliberately enabled cheats.
Do not use unauthorized hardware or modifications.
Do not exploit game vulnerabilities or glitches.
Do not make unauthorized modifications to your account profile or its contents, including but not limited to tenure, Avatar, saved games, Gamerscore, or achievements.
Do not intentionally play with someone who is using unauthorized software or methods.
Do not play any illegitimately obtained software or pirated games.
Do not take any action to cause degradation of service for Microsoft or other users, including but not limited to network interference or manipulation.
Do not play a game before it has been authorized for play on the service."

This would include a Nissan 240SX SE under your gamertag which was illegally altered to remove the front bumper.

Neither bans nor the enforcement of the regulations are discussed on these forums. If you wish to protest a ban, you may write forzafb@microsoft.com. Keep in mind, you’ll get an automated response signalling your email has been received. It may take weeks to investigate your explanation, compared to the documentation, before you receive an answer.

1 Like