B Wald is complete

This makes me happy beyond words.

As I’ve mentioned here before, that’s what I looked like in High School. I paid $500 for that thing, made it look like THAT, then drove it for like 8 years. If I could paint the rims blue while leaving the chrome lip it’d be 99.9% accurate. The upgrade shop even let me put the exact wheel/tyre dimensions I had (205/50R15). The poor thing blew up in 2007, and I still miss it, I could’ve married that car…

I’m 100% straight, but I could kiss Ralph and/or Dan right about now :stuck_out_tongue: LOL

B Wald

6 Likes

Now they need to add a 1971 Ford Maverick Grabber V8 with the dog-dish hubcaps, and I could relive my first-car memories, too. LOL I’m glad you are enjoying the new car pack!

Nice! Always cool to have your own car in a game. I have my RL CRX I race in the first Horizon, need to try to duplicate the new graphics on the Mugen CRX when I have the time.

Yah man. I figured the '81 Scirocco S we’ve had since FM4 was the closest I’d ever get.

Very nice. I wish my Trans Am was in the game :frowning:
Oh well, have to stick with FM5 for that.

Cars of our youths! I don’t want to turn this into a wishlist but mine would be a 1971 Duster. Loved it.

I’ve only had a Corsa and a Punto Go so far :stuck_out_tongue:

I did however drive a 360 Modena for my 30th :smiley:

nout wrong with a punto mate ive had a few , mk2s are the ones though ,
the only car ive drove in the game was a golf.

still glad to see horizons made someones day though

Who’s Ralph?

Dan is with Forza 5 / Turn 10
Ralph is with Playground games/ Turn 10

That’s awesome! I wish I could do that, but they would have to add a '89 Bronco to the mix. It was the love of my life for many years.

the MKII Rocco was a long time coming.

I’ve been lucky and able to drive the one car from my collection I wish I could get back.

My 92 SLC is the only car I wish I had back.