Forza Community Automotive Bucket List
Let’s develop a bucket list of automotive things to see and do. What have you already checked off your list, what do you expect to be able to check off, and what would be your dream accomplishment?
See if you can limit your list to top 5 or 10 to make some tough choices!
Some idea types:
- Racing events/track visits
- Car festivals, shows, events
- Driving experiences
- Personal icon meetups
Car & Bike license
Le Mans 24
Car track day
Bike track day
Drove 2 cylinder (bike), 4 cylinder (bike & car), 8 cylinder (Italian and German engines)
Drove fwd, 4wd, rwd
Drove na & boosted
Classic car museum Vegas
Drove on Vegas speedway.
WEC under new regs
How to drift 101 !
Drive supercharged engine.
Drive high hp car (non supercar)
I don’t have such a long bucket list but I’d basically take most of the car related opportunities I come across. Some things I did and definitely like to do.
- 24h Nürburgring (only attended a 6h endurance race so far)
- 24h Le Mans
- Porsche Museum Stuttgart
- BMW Museum, Welt and Group Classic Munich
- Renault Museum Sinsheim
- PACE Museum Dortmund
- Renault & Alpine meeting Aix-les-Bains (booked and approved for this year)
- Getting rides in various types of race cars (only got one in an Gr. N/A M3 E30 around the Nordschleife so far)
- Getting a ride in a rally car (maybe going to happen this year)
- More track days (Bilsterberg, Spa, Zolder…just to name a few)
- Touristenfahrten Nordschleife (did a lap with my Peugeot 306 XSi back in 2007 but want to take the Clio there)
- Stelvio Pass
- 10 Passes Tour France (in planning)
- Visiting and getting a tour around the Alpine factory in Dieppe (that’s where my car got built)
- Taking some of the Forza devs around a track or on a ride on an empty backroad in my car…haha.
I’ll maybe add other things that I forgot or that come up in the future.