August 27th Forza Monthly Q&A -- Submit Your Questions Here

In Forza Horizon 4, the Gamertag Flairs you unlock and then select from the Star Card replace the crown you get from FH4 VIP/Ultimate Edition. Can you please allow players to have both the crown and Star Card Flair?

For Forza Horizon 4:

Will there be more map expansions in the future?

What’s the three bridges on the north of Forza Horizon 4 Edinburgh for?

Why is there more clothing options than cars?

How many months more until Forza Horizon 4 will no longer receive new content?

Why is the amount of new cars from 2017 to 2019 so small?

When will we be able to add props to our custom routes?

When will we see more car customization options?

Will there be more DLC for FH4?

For Forza Motorsport 8:

Will it be released like Forza Horizon 2 where it’s released in both old and new consoles?

Will it have more newer models?

How different will the newest game Forza Motorsport 8 from Forza Motorsport 7?

Is it an only-sim game?

I have a really good question for you Playground:

When will we see the Dodge Super Bee 1970? I mean it is in the menuscreen on a video and have shown up on different occasions: https://i.redd.it/zvevm1yh4po11.jpg

I am curious as well if we gonna get the Dodge Coronet 1967 W023, Plymouth GTX 1971 and Plymouth Road Runner 1970.

I really hope you bring those cars into the game. Spoken from a pure Moparfan

Will Forza 8 have the ability to paint rental cars just like in other racing games? Also will Forza 8 have the ability to race against A.I drivers in split screen? Also will Forza 8 have a track builder mode?

If FM8 is coming, will we get a propper pit strategies? Tyre compound and pressures choices, repairs (or not if we do not opt for it), real pit lane simulation, speed limitter, etc.
Basically opposite to what we got in FM7.

Two questions, any chance to bring customizations (like bumpers, lights, spoilers, etc) to the future game?
What about ghost mode in ranked racing?