August 27th Forza Monthly Q&A -- Submit Your Questions Here

In the new Forza Motorsport will we have a “HEAD TO HEAD” type mode where we will test 2 cars, such as start, braking, driveability and lap time?

In the new Forza Motorsport we will have a dashboard to record the best times of each car on each track track. Like on TopGear TV show?

Will the new Forza Motorsport have clues for the RallyCross cars we already have on FM7?

In the new Forza Motorsport I suggest an adjustment in HOMOLOGATION:

• Instead of upgrading cars with HOMOLOGATION, how about we run cars without any enhancements or tuning?

This is my proposal for HOMOLOGATION.

That way we would be forced to misread our cars.

In the new Forza Motorsport will we have the external view camera adjustable in distance and height?

Alright, let’s do this.

My first question is, will we see the divisions be split more, e.g. Group C in it’s own class, GT3, GT4, GTLM, GTD, etc.?

2nd question: Will we see some high aero kits for the Group C cars like a GTP kit for the 956 and a Group C kit for the XJR9?

3rd question: will we see more wheel options?

Final question: Will we see other bodykits besides LB, RWB and RB (e.g. Veilside, Novitec)?

Could we see Fantasy Tracks from previous Motorsport games return in the next game?

when can we expect the Forza forums to have wishlist threads ready for the next Motorsport game so we can suggest what we want in the next game?

When is Forza Motorsports 8 coming out?

In previous Forza Monthlys it was mentioned that teams were working on tools for the developers. What parts of development would benefit from the addition of these tools being developed, and how would they change the rate at which new features or content could be added?

Also, gotta give my thanks to Chris Esaki and the development teams currently working on the next project. I wish you all best of luck!

In past Forza Motorsport games, race cars are sometime replace by newer models whenever a new game comes out. For the next Forza Motorsport game could that change so older and newer versions of Indycar and NASCAR race cars could race against each other in their respective divisions?

Are there any plans to unlock the remaining non-dlc race suits in FM7? Some of the race suits have never been available to unlock or buy such as the ugly sweater race suit.

A lot of players asked if there will be a way to play FM7 coop (make Races) against AI !!! on 2 /3 x PC /Xbox .
I know u try expand online gaming but wouldn’t this be an USP that points out FM7 against the rest and extends the lifecycle +
boosts business for licence selling?

If yes plz take my money. regards

In the next Forza Motorsport game will there be any chance we can have vehicles that have options lists just like in real life? Not just bodywork and paintwork but also different engines and body styles?

Hi everyone,

Thanks for the responses so far. I’m glad to see so many questions covering different areas of the world of Forza.

I wanted to briefly recap/reiterate something that Chris Esaki said in our last edition of Forza Monthly: We are incredibly early in development of the next game. Because of that, we are not necessarily in a position to answer really specific questions like many found in this list. Questions about which cars are going to be in the game, which tracks will we feature, etc. as well as questions about Drivatar improvements, audio fixes, painting options, etc. etc. aren’t things we are ready to discuss; not because we don’t want to, but because we don’t yet know the answers.

I write this not to discourage your questions; rather, I want to try and set the expectation that, while we hope to talk about these sorts of topics in the future, we aren’t there yet and, frankly, may not be there for quite some time. That said, we will do our best with the questions we CAN answer as we continue our Q&A Sessions on Forza Monthly.
Thanks,
Brian

Could you add a 2005 Renault espace 3.5 v6 to fh4? If not can you add a Renault espace f1? Also this is more for fm8 but will there be more parts to add for customization such as anti lag or twin charging?-A forza fan

could we see the return of Fast & Furious cars in Forza Horizon 4?

Is there a possibility that we will get a new car pack in Forza Horizon 4 based off the Fast & Furious Hobbs and Shaw movie?

1 Like

Could we see Drivatar Convoys return in Forza Horzion 4?

Will you ever model and include the forgotten Ferrari - the 456 M GT?
It was the last Ferrari with pop-up headlights, the first to use carbon fibre and it was designed by Pininfarina. At its launch in 1998 it was (apparently) the most expensive production car in the world and it was the fastest and most powerful 4 seater GT in the world.
While I am very grateful for having 20 different types of BMW in my Forza garage, to be honest they all look very similar to one another and I would trade them all for a Ferrari 456M.
I do not know why this car always gets overlooked, it is the quintessence of understated elegance and in my humble opinion it would make a great addition to Forza 4.