Front page says, five… article says six. Now posted: News - Forza

2014 Renault Spark SRT_01E
2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith
2014 Infiniti Q50S
2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge
2015 Ford Mustang GT
2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition

2 Likes

Glad we’ll finally have a modern Mustang GT instead of just having Shelby’s all the time.

Just announced: News - Forza

2014 Renault Spark SRT_01E

2014 Rolls-Royce Wraith

2014 Infiniti Q50S

2014 Infiniti Q50 Eau Rouge

2015 Ford Mustang GT

2013 Vauxhall Astra 1.6 Tech Line Top Gear Edition
<No image available yet, but here’s a shot of what it is based on>

Which one are you most excited about?

I’m excited to get my hands and ears on the Formula E.

Me too. But I’m also going to give the Mustang and Q50ER a go.

Don’t know which Mod did it, but thanks for the housekeeping!

Nice one T10! Guess this will silence everyone who thought that big, greedy, evil microsoft-owned T10 will stop releasing car content after the season pass has expried…and its even free. Good move!

And i cant wait to see the announced improvements for FF wheels, if that brings Forza closer to what can be experienced by using a TX on PC, i will be a very happy bunny!

1 Like

Interview with Rolls Royce and Dan Greenawalt about the introduction of RR into gaming:
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/topspeed-exclusive-interview-rolls-royce-wraith-now-in-forza-5-ar164859.html

TopSpeed: Are there any other R-R cars coming to FM5?
Dan Greenawalt: One of the unique things about “Forza” is that we continue to deliver cars year-round. There are nearly always cars in some phase of our production. We have multiple teams around the world who are always tracking down new cars to add to our ever-expanding roster. While I can’t reveal our exact plans about what cars are coming in the future, I can say that we are always interested in bringing models into the game that represent the full spectrum of car culture in all its infinite variety.

2 Likes

It’s 7 AM. Three more hours based on what ManteoMax said.

Also of note is the content updates to the game:

“This content update also adds some crucial improvements to functionality in Forza Motorsport 5. These include improved livery caching as well as some general improvements for the Thrustmaster and MadCatz wheels that are currently available for Xbox One and Forza Motorsport 5. These improvements have been designed to increase the feel and performance of both of these wheels when playing with Forza Motorsport 5.”

Hopefully this will cut down on the number of liveries that do not load.

The Wraith is an awesome addition! Nice pack and free!

Thanks guys I am really looking forward to this pack also it looks awesome. But seem as it is 12:10am here I might go to bed and check it out after work tomorrow lol cannot wait though it’s going to be a VERY long day waiting to drive these cars.

Never in a Million years would I have even thought of Adding Rolls Royce to the roster… But lets be honest… Anyone that looks at a Rolls Royce, instantly knows the car is going to be magnificent. It’s the Rolls Royce of Cars, there is nothing More Refined than that.

99.9% of people have never seen one in person, and even less have been inside one… how many less have driven one. Getting the chance to just look around the car, is something you might never get to do in your lifetime. Now at least, you can drool at the interior from a safe distance from the Kane Corso guarding the car.

Captain obvious already saw the liner notes on the Dashboard… and I pretty much accepted the fact that the Q50’s were going to be in a FREE PACK… tied into Gamescom… it was pretty well patterned around the typical Turn10 freebs… again they fail to disappoint.

I would have expected a more RETRO approach to supercar history, with something like a VECTOR Manufacturer addition, GTP Pontiacs, Buick GS, and Olds Auroras, but hey… There is always Forza 6.

Awesome update! I’m looking forward to giving these vehicles a go!

Though I’m not looking forward to seeing the real Formula E, I think having the car in Forza may change my mind about the the new racing series. I bet the acceleration is CRAZY!

The Wraith is a beautiful car, if you haven’t seen much about it then I would suggest going to a youtube channel called ‘Shmee150’ he has brilliant videos of it.

The Mustang is different. When I first had seen the reveal of the real deal I wasn’t liking the shape of the car so hopefully the game changes my mind and hopefully we can see some Roush styling as body kit options.

I’m looking forward to both Infinitis, especially the Q50 Eau Rouge. Cannot wait to play with that power.
?
The Astra I have mixed feelings on. What exactly is different with this one being the ‘Top Gear’ version?

when is the dlc out

dude, how about reading the thread BEFORE you post?

7 Likes

Check back after 10am Pacific time for the content update to install, and from there you should be able to go directly to Buy Cars to access them.

What’s that in UK time, about 6:00PM?

Doesn’t sound right, I’m useless at time zones, sorry :frowning:

Yep, 18:00 UK time, 17:00 UTC. Cannot wait to try the Formula E, thanks T10! Love these surprises. :slight_smile: