anyone able to send cars to other 360 users?

Hey, my friend and I can’t find the option to send cars to other people, not under car info list and cant find anything else. (is it club only?)

I don’t think you can

With Forza 5 and Horizon 2, gifting isn’t an option anymore. You can only receive gifts from T10 because they are the only ones who have the ability to gift.

sad to say but its the move t10 can do since fm4 and fh are flooded with hacked speed cars , glow colors and other item that come way of hackers . Now they have a
MUCH EASIER WAY TO CONTROL THE ONLINE MODDING ! Now if your caught with a modded car you either hacked it or you let someone mod your personal account which are both BAN ABLE .

So this would be why NO ONE can gift cars or tunes . Only things we get to gifted, trade or collect will be your personal designs, and paints .

(O),(O) wait why is that? I mean if I want to gift a person a car I have to put it on auction and hope it get’s to the right person? or is auctions even in the game anymore?

Have you been living under a rock or have you simply taken an extended vacation from these forums and the world that is Forza?

This has been the case for well over a year now. No auction house, no storefront, no gifting cars. Just a search feature to find paints, tunes, and layer groups which are all for free.

I have reason… no xbox one. so I don’t see the kinda of stuff you do ppidrive

http://forums.forza.net/turn10_postsm207313_Can-you-gift-cars-in-FH2.aspx#post_207313