Am I the only one...?

Am I the only one thinking it would be a good idea to be able to transfer the gifted credits in ForzaHub for games you no longer play into the version you do play? Every few days I’m gifted 300,000 credits each for Forza Motorsport 5, 6 & 7 and Forza Horizon 2, 3 & 4. The only game play just now is Forza Motorsport 7 so that is the only game that’s getting credits redeemed. In each of the other games there is 8,300,000 credits waiting to be downloaded sitting doing absolutely nothing. Think about that for a minute… 41,500,000 unused credits that could be buying ultra rare million+ credit vehicles, enhancing my enjoyment of the only version I currently play. I’ve asked Turn 10 about it before but they said there’s no way to transfer the credits from one version to another, which I don’t believe for a minute. I can see my rewards by going into the Rewards link at the top this page. They’re genuinely trying to tell me there’s no way they can tell Forza 7 it has an additional 41.5 million credits and the other games have zero? I get that I can load the older games and transfer the credits into them that way but I’m never going to play them, so what’s the point? I’d rather ForzaHub just didn’t gift me the credits if they can’t be used in the latest version.

Anyone else?

1 Like

I disagree with your idea entirely. I don’t want that much in the bank because it takes away from the fun of getting credits to afford something super rare. Rare cars wouldn’t be rare if everyone could afford them. I probably have easily 5 mil in credit gifts I have yet to bank in FH5. Only use them if I really need to or if my game saves get corrupted…which has happened in FM7 so it was nice having banked credits.

Just like I want to start form absolute 0 with FH5.

I definitely agree with your credit strategy. People complain a lot that the game is too easy and they get too many awards, but my solution is - don’t use them! I have a long gift list in FH5 that I don’t even use. I never even touched anything but the starter cars for all the road campaigns! I might try to lower my balance, though, it’s a shame that the credits are just lying there in my wallet. A tuning spree or even buying ALL the avatar customizations is a good suggestion.

Am I the only one who’s not able to share their Forza Motorsport 6 photos?

i dont know if i would need all that Credits tbh . maybe if we can combine credits from the last 2 games , would be a nice middle ground , Either Horizon or Motorsport depending on what you play.