All models older than 5 years Old

Hello there, I’m glad you made a truthful statement like this.

True, GT 5 & 6 (both are from PS3 only) did recycle around 800 PS2 car models. Probably it’s because of Garage data transfer from the PSP game that came out before GT5. So yes, GT Sport is the one that Gran Turismo started rebuilding everything from scratch, and all of those are are spiritually succeeded by GT7. These assets made for a 2017 game are all considered fully up-to-date for today’s standards.

The Silvia S15 in Forza is confirmed to be remodeled already, while I made a report on the Golf IV R32’s inaccurate car model, and it’s bug-logged so I hope they’ll confirm it’ll be remodeled.

Not only just that, but I also made a report that its engine sound is wrong. They made it sound like an Aventador, which is terrible.

In FM8, it’s not just bad car models, but there’s also majority of car sounds in-game that ended up being terrible, as GT7 & GT Sport had good engine sounds compared to its previous titles. I even recognized how good FM4’s engine sounds are, and it’s likely a shame that FM6 is more or less the last good-sounding Forza game.

Yes, bad car models and bad engine sounds are something that’s unacceptable in today’s generation of racing games, as this explains why “this is not 2008 anymore”. So as a car model critic, I have known facts about these FM1 car models being reused.

You should also know about the terrible engine sounds FM8 is currently experiencing, I noticed that a few of them were confirmed to be re-recorded by a larger audio initiative.

Well, these problems would’ve never happened if Turn 10 did actually rebuild their game from the ground up the honest way instead of reusing old assets from years ago. So as GT7 got you covered with up-to-date assets, enjoy it for as long as you want! But at the same time, let’s pray if Turn 10 will make a big change.

1 Like