Add better wheel support please

Hi so i have a simucube 2 wheel and a pedals that isn’t compatible with horizon 4, please for the next game add better support for wheels. I’ve tried everything, i can’t find a way to play on forza with my setup

I think i have asked that question a hundred time since fh4 and never got an answer. Wheel support please for the love god. And i’m not talking about logitech g25… Add support for simucube, fanatec, simagic. PLEASE

You need to watch the latest Horizon 5 Let’s go. Improved wheel support is coming.

Any update on better wheel support for wheels like the Simucube 2 etc?

Would be great if they actually also supported the list of wheels they show under the supported wheels page!

Hi everyone.

So I actually started to play FH5, switching over from iRacing (although still play) I find FH5 to be a different change of pace and enjoy the game. At first, i played on my controller using the PC as I wasn’t able to get my gear to work, however, I was able to do a work around and get my Simucube 2 Ultimate, Cubecontrols Sparco Wireless Pro, Heusinkveld Ultimate+ along with Handbrake and shifter. The tutorial is just under 5min and has all the resources for you to get your hardware working. Trust me, it’s worth the effort.

Now that FM 2023 has implemented support for generic DirectInput devices, can that code be brought over to Horizon? It’d be nice to have an open world to drive in as a change-of-pace.