1969 Chevrolet Camaro Jordan Luka 3 "Motorsport Edition" coming September 2024

1969 Chevrolet Camaro Jordan Luka 3 “Motorsport Edition” coming September 2024

Get ready for an epic collaboration in Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon 5 with Jordan and Luka Dončić! See the custom 1969 Chevrolet Camaro Jordan Luka 3 Motorsport Edition in action as the court and track come together. Don’t miss out on unlocking the exclusive Forza Motorsport race suit by completing the upcoming Jordan Luka 3 Motorsport Series. Stay tuned for this September release!

Audio Description - English
Audio Description - German
Audio Description - Spanish

Forza Presents a New Game Mode for Forza Horizon 5 and Reveals New Partnership at gamescom

The court and the road come together for the Jordan Luka 3 collab in Forza.

Check out the custom Luka 3 ‘Motorsport’ inspired 1969 Chevrolet Camaro coming to you this September on both Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport. This exciting new collab car will be sent to players via the Gifts tab in the in-game Message Center this September.

Check out the custom Luka 3 ‘Motorsport’ inspired 1969 Chevrolet Camaro coming to you this September on both Forza Horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport. This exciting new collab car will be sent to players via the Gifts tab in the in-game Message Center this September.

In addition to the custom Camaro, Forza Motorsport players will be able to unlock the Jordan Luka 3 Racing Suit by completing the 5 events in the Jordan Luka 3 Motorsport Series.

9 Likes

Cool car, but definitely fits Horizon better than Motorsport.

9 Likes

Bruh

2 Likes

Disappointing

3 Likes

Add it to the list of things nobody asked for

7 Likes

Kinda nice, I’ll take it. Hopefully it doesn’t replace the actual cars coming for september’s update.

3 Likes

So the Forza Equation is we Get 1 Camaro after getting 12 Mustangs.

They are doing everything they can to keep SuperSport badges off the Chevys

Is this really the best collaboration that could be added to the game? Nothing like an actual racing organization? A racing class? A brand?

No here’s a car in your gift tab and a suit you can unlock with some races. A car that in no way relates to Motorsports?
The content has veen lacking lately and this doesn’t help.

8 Likes

When we’re talking “Jordan” and “motorsport”, my first thought was:

Even this would be a welcome addition:

But this car we’re getting? It’s kinda cool? I guess? I don’t know, it’s just…odd. I don’t really see the point.

5 Likes

Messages > Claim gift > View car > Sell

2 Likes

I fail to see how basketball ties in with motorsports. Do they use the same rubber on shoes as race tires? What’s the connection?

1 Like

Basketball and SEMA artpieces are the first thing that come to mind when I think of ‘motorsport’

Money changing hands

6 Likes

It seems to be enough to just put a Jordan logo onto the car.

To be fair, they started using the name in 1957, so they had only 12 years to figure out whether that was a good choice for a name.

First use on a commercial product sold by Chevrolet was 1961 (Impala). And “SS” doesn’t stand for anything other than Super Sport for GM, the removal was and is completely dumb.

1 Like

Reminds me of this, from FM4:

Quinton Jackson’s “Rampage” SRT8 Challenger.

2 Likes

I don’t care what the connection is, the car is sick. Thanks for the addition!

Edit: In the current state, muscle cars aren’t really viable on track past A class. There are some incredible race cars irl running old school platforms like this. Judging by the looks, the widebody, ability to run a bigger tire that will allow it to compete into the S and R class will be a lot of fun for those that enjoy muscle cars. I do.

3 Likes

This is why gaming went to s"§% in recent years.
They are sitting in meetings negotiating for a Jordan livery or renaming their virtual fantasy track for a month.

Meanwhile the community is discussing if the game is dead.

4 Likes

:man_facepalming:
Suggestions Hub full of customer requests = “nO pRoMiSeS.”
Unrelated brand cross-promotion = “GeT rEaDy FoR aN ePiC CoLLaBoRaTiOn.”

Unknown track releasing in 3 days = “StAy TuNeD fOr ThE rEvEaL.”
Unrelated brand cross-promotion coming in nearly 3 weeks = GamesCom announcement, YouTube video preview, Twitter announcement, official blog post, forum announcement with photos, etc.

3 Likes