$10 Discount.

I’m not sure if anyone else noticed on the launch day, a lot of us were unable to complete install and get into the game on launch day, at least those that pre-purchased the game.
That same day I noticed that the game was discounted by $10 and I was a bit shocked as to why. I have contacted Microsoft by Twitter and they told me to contact Billing. I contacted Billing, and they told me to contact Forza Development team.
I took some screenshots during the launch day, so here is a link https://twitter.com/RUSNNJA/status/516813798951227393 to my twitter post with images.
I understand the game is pretty sweet, but if we pre-purchased the game, we should all be entitled to the same discount that happened on launch day. We pre-purchase/pre-orderers are the ones that provide the main financial support after all.
I’ve attempted to contact Forza Motorsport on twitter twice without response. Any further assistance would be great. Thank you.

If you are a VIP in Forza Motorsport 5 you got a discount of $10 on VIP in Forza Horizon 2. If you purchased a bundle that included VIP in it, you also received the $10 discount. If you purchased the game (pre-purchase included) and it did not include VIP, no discount. Also, this is only for FM5 VIP members.

This.

They probably could have been clearer about it, but that’s how she goes sometimes.

B Wald

That’s the thing though, I am a FM5 VIP as well, since day 1.

Contact the Microsoft Store of Xbox Billing Support.

But I already have. “I have contacted Microsoft by Twitter and they told me to contact Billing. I contacted Billing, and they told me to contact Forza Development team.”