Zandvoort

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Circuit Zandvoort

Zandvoort is a real world circuit in the Netherlands used for Formula 1.

This rollercoaster track is up there with Mid-Ohio as a sim racing game must have!

3 Likes

Come for the race, stay for the herring
herring

7 Likes

And stroopwafels!

3 Likes

I absolutely love this track!
As roist510 said, it’s a real rollercoaster track due to the placement in the dunes.
It’s the only track I have actually driven at hard. The pre-F1 track was very fun, but the updated F1 track with the massive banked corners is a blast! It’s an old school flowing track that is quite the challenge to drive.

I was hoping for this track to join the Motorsport series ever since I started playing them (FM4). With the massive updates coming to the handling and environment I believe this would be the perfect time for Zandvoort to join the franchise!

4 Likes

We all want this track. We need a track in Netherlands.

3 Likes

For the people that are about this stuff, this weekend it’s host to F1, F2 and PSC. Watch the amazing layout and beautiful suroundings!
(do keep in mind that the current F1 cars are a tiny bit extremely wide, so overtaking for those cars might be limited)

EDIT:scrap the overtaking part, the race was amazing!

1 Like

To give you an idea of the elevation changes and cambered corners of the track, watch this qualifying onboard of the 2023 Dutch GP:

Really love to see this track added

1 Like

Current layout:

Zandvoort also has an old layout with multiple small iterations, which was changed for multiple reasons including noise pollution. This example was used from 1980-1989:

4 Likes

I don’t like saying this, but with the planned update to the pit buildings it might be worth waiting to scan Zandvoort for the game. Otherwise we might get a case similar to Spa, where the track looks outdated compared to irl.

BUT I STILL WANT IT IN THE GAME!

In all honesty, drove this track IRL and a lot in Simulators and until now I did think it does not translate well to games. However, Forza made maple valley (which I hated) exciting so I do trust them to make it good. And for being dutch I vote

1 Like