Zandvoort

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Circuit Zandvoort

Zandvoort is a real world circuit in the Netherlands used for Formula 1.

This rollercoaster track is up there with Mid-Ohio as a sim racing game must have!

4 Likes

Come for the race, stay for the herring
herring

7 Likes

And stroopwafels!

3 Likes

I absolutely love this track!
As roist510 said, it’s a real rollercoaster track due to the placement in the dunes.
It’s the only track I have actually driven at hard. The pre-F1 track was very fun, but the updated F1 track with the massive banked corners is a blast! It’s an old school flowing track that is quite the challenge to drive.

I was hoping for this track to join the Motorsport series ever since I started playing them (FM4). With the massive updates coming to the handling and environment I believe this would be the perfect time for Zandvoort to join the franchise!

4 Likes

We all want this track. We need a track in Netherlands.

4 Likes

To give you an idea of the elevation changes and cambered corners of the track, watch this qualifying onboard of the 2023 Dutch GP:

Really love to see this track added

2 Likes

Current layout:

Zandvoort also has an old layout with multiple small iterations, which was changed for multiple reasons including noise pollution. This example was used from 1980-1989:

4 Likes

I don’t like saying this, but with the planned update to the pit buildings it might be worth waiting to scan Zandvoort for the game. Otherwise we might get a case similar to Spa, where the track looks outdated compared to irl.

BUT I STILL WANT IT IN THE GAME!

In all honesty, drove this track IRL and a lot in Simulators and until now I did think it does not translate well to games. However, Forza made maple valley (which I hated) exciting so I do trust them to make it good. And for being dutch I vote

1 Like

1 Like

With Algarve not having enough votes (357 at the time of writing) to be considered at the moment, I wonder if Zandvoort does have enough votes to be in contention. The circuit almost has 500 votes putting it in 13th place on the list.

I really really really want to see this circuit, I’ve driven it a couple of times in real life and would love to see it in the game!

2 Likes