XBox Series S "Builder's Cup" pre-race grid fly-by stutters terribly

Hello,

In case it has not been realized:

On XBox Series S, when starting a race in the Builder’s Cup (or even the monthly rotating cup events), when the camera flys above the starting grid showing all the cars and pit crew, the framerate is terrible on some tracks.

Example: Hockenheim. Easy example to test, there are a number of others, though.

I suspect this is due to high-detail “Photo Mode” grandstands/crowds being used during the fly-over cinematic view.

Click to Show: Reasons why I suspect this
  1. During the actual race, the framerate along the starting grid is 30 or 60 fps, locked steady. THIS is the visual model/details that should be used during the grid fly-over view.

2. I can cause this same low framerate to occur myself, by simply entering “Photo Mode” and bringing a grandstand into view. Only in “Photo Mode”, not the external car camera, or replay camera. Only “Photo Mode”. And only while certain grandstands are on the screen.

3. This same performance problem also happens immediately after crossing the finish line in a race (if certain grandstands are in view). Upon crossing the line/finishing the race, instantly the camera switches to the external view. And while certain grandstand are on-screen, the previously steady 30 or 60 fps is again stuttering horribly.

My suggested solution: Whatever visual models/settings are used during the race, should also be used during the grid fly-over during pre-race, and the post race cinematic.

Thank you!