World Touring Car Championship (Registration Open)

null
The World Touring Car Championship is a series that has the chance for normal drivers to race at a competitive level. In the series there will be race spec every day cars that will fight it out on the track to find out who is the supreme driver. During this series we will travel across the world heading to many of the tracks that Forza 5 has to offer from the fresh send of Yas Marina to the traditional Silverstone Circuit and ending at the mountain that is Bathurst. This series will push Cars and Drivers to the limits as teams and privateers push to the complete maximum in each of the races.

Rules
The series races will be held on Saturdays with a fast pace qualifying followed by two races. In qualifying, drivers will be in 10-15 minute sessions trying to get the best lap they can. There will only be a limited number of slots in race lobbies. The first races grid order will be set by the qualifying while the second races grid is in the finishing order of the first race. Drivers will be set into these positions at the very start of the race (Please don’t move until your position is called out). After drivers are in the correct positions, they will perform one pace lap, the maximum speed with be 80 KHP (50 MPH) then stop in the correct start positions. Please leave space between you and the car in front of you and if you wish to warm up your tires, please make sure that the driver behind you know that you are doing so to avoid a collision. Once the last car is in grid position, the race leader will pick a time for the race to start and everyone will be off. In the races, drivers are required to complete ‘one’ pit stop at anytime in the race. Drivers are not allowed to perform their pit stop in the first 2 laps or the Last 2 laps of the race.

Each race will be 20 laps long with there being a lap at the start for the pace lap and one at the end for us to be able to collect results. If their is a incident that involves 3 or more cars, the drivers involved are allowed to ask for a full course caution. If a full course caution happens, the leader will slow down to a past of 80 KPH (50 MPH) and once the cars are clear/out of the race line, the race will resume (once the cars are clear everyone will stay in single file and the leader will say “GO” anytime between the last corner and the start/finish line). If there is a incident in where a car is stopped in the middle of the track of a slow car, the driver must notify other drivers of their position.

Calender
Round 1 - Yas Marina South Circuit - TBA
Round 2 - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - TBA
Round 3 - Long Beach - TBA
Round 4 - Silverstone International Circuit - TBA
Round 5 - Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps - TBA
Round 6 - Nurburgring GP Circuit - TBA
Round 7 - Mount Panorama Circuit - TBA

Car List
2011 BMW 1 Series M Coupe
2011Citroen DS3 Racing
2013 Ford Focus ST
2009 Ford Focus RS
2014 Honda Civic Si
2007 Honda Civic Type-R
2013 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG
2013 Mini John Cooper Works GP
2009 Mini John Cooper Works
2010 Renault Megane RS 250
2011 Subaru WRX STI
2012 Vauxhall Astra VXR
2011 Volkswagen Scirocco R
2010 Volkswagen Golf R

Car Restrictions:

• B-Class (600)
  • 400 Hp Max (+10)
  • Any Drivetrain
  • Must have Rollcage
  • Must have Full Weight Reduction

Gamertag:
Number:
Privateer/Team:
Team Name (if in team):
Car Make:
Car Model:
(Please Read all of the Rules)

Driver Standings

HKS Slider

Gamertag: TayTheDay
Number: #18
Privateer/Team: TBA
Team Name (if in team): TBA
Car Make: Honda
Car Model: Civic '07

I’ll wait to see if anyone wants to team up if that’s cool…

Gamertag: TheLastRezort27
Number: #27
Privateer/Team: N/A
Car Make: Voltswagin
Car Model: '10 Golf R

I don’t know if this is go to be based on American time zones, if so, please don’t accept registration.

Gamertag: RenegadeGrizzly
Number: 12
Privateer/Team: TBA
Team Name: TBA
Car Make: Subaru
Car Model: 2011 WRX STI

Might have a friend down for being on my team, if not I’ll be a Privateer.
Won’t be able to make qualifying the first three races due to high school sports. If you don’t get a full field for the race invite me please. Also what time are the races going to be?

hi guys, interested in joining but may not be able to get on every week due to work, could i still join?

Meta11ica41ife

NRL ( Norway Racing League )

Norway Racing League

Volkswagen

Volkswagen Scirocco R " 2011

Gopro92

nr: #22

Team: Norway Racing League

Team name: Norway Racing League

Car Make: VW

Car Model: VW Scirocco R “2011”

T0mmyThunder
TBA
TBA
Mecedes
Mecedes-Benz AMG 45

All dates are cool with me. If you’re still looking for racers hit me up.

So anyone wanna start this series up again haha. (Any of the old drivers in who want to join just post in this thread)