Nice! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

There are others, I just had a look at Car Collection:

1 credit - Acura, Cadillac, Holden, HSV, Ram, Zenvo

2 credits - Ariel, Jimco, Pontiac

3 credits - Peugeot

5 credits - Saleen, TVR, Volvo

10 credits - Mini

Also in the Fallback Playlist rewards that used to be 10,000 credits are now 2 credits.

3 Likes

Amazing!

2 Likes

Forza math :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

The Horizon player conundrum:

Did it work right but the message for it is wrong or did it not work but the message claims it did?

2 Likes

something about known knowns, known unknowns (we know it doesn’t work), unknown knowns (ie, there is a reason for the behaviour but we are never told) and unknown unknowns (it doesn’t work, there is no comment whatsoever anywhere) - that kind of thing

4 Likes

@SpirantCrayon22 , that’s just the spirit of horizon, shall we send them a thank you?

5 Likes

I’ve read somewhere that it’s “just a display bug” and it actually grants 10.000 Cr.

2 Likes

could be, way past the point where I pay any attention to credit income

5 Likes

Exactly. 10,000cr or 2cr… no difference. Except that the 2cr seems insulting, or at the very least another typical example of the sloppiness of the game.

4 Likes

This issue is addressed in a hotfix available today, April 5th.

If you experience continued issues with this issue, please start a new topic in the FH5 Report New Issues section. Be sure to restart your device first as the best way to solve most issues.

1 Like

looks like it fixed it, the first couple that were showing the silly numbers show something more sensible now