Will cheaters ever be banned?

I guess we’ll see. PG apparently doesn’t work on the weekend right as this hit and has gone unchecked for days. Tens of thousands of people probably did this and they have to figure out how to fix it. Even if you didn’t but sold something for crazy money on the auction house you still benefitted from it.

They haven’t done anything about legit hackers that ruin leaderboards and eliminator for a year now.

no. in fact they will ONLY ban people who users gang-up on with reporting, even if they did nothing. I was unjustly banned last week, it was reversed within an hour, and they refuse to talk to me about it.

I posted an entire thread detailing this, which sat as “pending” for 2 days before quietly disappearing.

yeah.

Maybe don’t try to accuse one of the most respected community members of cheating then

if you think that’s what I did, you’re not very smart

1 Like

Well, i have picture proof of you doing what i said, so… yeah

Why do you need 600million xd

1 Like

Is it frowned upon to use speed cheats if I’m not doing any online races and only use them to mess around. I wouldn’t use them online against other people because I know how it just ruins it for other, but if I’m just using them by myself to mess around is that still frowned upon?

Short answer, yes.

3 Likes

If you use cheats of any kind…don’t play. Cheating is cheating. Same goes with the people using launch hack in every single forum and ruining the rivals boards with their glitches.

1 Like