Who needs credits?

Serious question. As a legendary painter I piled up a decent ammount of credits, with more comming over time. So if your new to the game or just want to get that one 20M car you missed in the playlist and lack a bit of pocket change, just ask. And I will see if I can help you out. :wink:

13 Likes

I could do with some credits I’ve missed loads of cars due to frustration with the game (being a moaning old git) and serious family issues recently I’ve had to deal with. The cars I need ( well want) I cannot afford. Let me know if you can help any I would be very grateful. :+1:t3:

1 Like

I dropped you a pm. :wink:

3 Likes

Do you think i can get some cars i missed and credits please? Thanks

1 Like

Sure, but I probably won’t have time before the weekend. Pm me to set something up.

2 Likes

Yo bro can I get some cr if yeah thanks I only have like 5 mil credits right now Soo yeah :grin:

1 Like

im in need of some credits there are so many car that i want but can’t buy becuase i don’t have credits for it

1 Like

Started recently would want to get the M4 which cost 20mil in auction house

1 Like

I’ve sent you a DM

1 Like

you need credits? I have billions stashed in rare cars

2 Likes

I’m not getting enough tune downloads so I’m struggling a bit…

Seriously though, I’m fine. Somewhere around 920M just sitting there but I was offering to buy some overpriced BMW M3’s if someone needed credits

2 Likes

I’ve been playing for about a month. I’ll put my hand up for some credits please if anyone is feeling generous, with the promise to pay it forward to newer players down the line.

1 Like

buy 3 2008 BM3 M3’s from the autoshow (about 48k each) and list them on auction for max price (12m+) for 24 hours and let me know when you do so I can search for them later

1 Like

i need credits, cause i want rare cars.

i really wanted to get the delorean they are like 12M credits and i dont have many, i only started like a month ago

think you can lend me some?

1 Like

I’ll pay you back if you really need it then
I just need a couple mil atm

1 Like

drop a 2008 M3 on auction for 24 hours and I’ll have a look when I’m in game.

1 Like

means a lot
thank you

1 Like

i’ve put a couple on there but buying out one will be more than enough

1 Like