Where Dreams are Driven Rivals | July 14 - 26

Featured Rivals: Where Dreams Are Driven

Get the Forza Motorsport 3 Driver Gear that celebrates the release of the title in 2009, and a 2009 Peugeot #9 Peugeot Sport Total 908 with a special Forza Motorsport 3 inspired livery just for setting your best time.

DETAILS
Deadline 2022-07-26T22:59:00Z (4pm Pacific UTC-7)
Track Le Mans La Sarthe Full, Day
Car 2013 Audi R8 Coupe V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro

Head to the FM7 Single Player Rivals menu and select Featured Rivals to participate. Players can run as many laps as they wish to improve their time by the close of the event.

REWARDS

Rewards will be gifted to all eligible recipients after the event has closed via the in-game Message Center. Driver Gear gifts unlock in the Driver Gear menu. Reward cars must be downloaded from the Gifts messages; you must have room in your garage to receive the car. Custom liveries may not appear in the garage preview menu until an upgrade has been saved to the car; if deleted, custom liveries cannot be recovered.

2 Likes

I missed how high I need to finish on the leaderboards? Is it top 50% or higher? Currently I’m at top 37% @ top scores. Thanks!

There’s no limit on this one. But if you want something to shoot for, set me as your rival, I’m not very good, currently @ ~22%

I’ll check it out :slight_smile: