When is the dlc comeing out

Im sure the first expansion is going to arrive sooner than expected. Keeping in mind in how terrible state is the game, i assume they would want to release it a bit sooner to fight this and keep people playing.

We all keep forgetting this game was suppose to be released like a year before it eventually did, due to pandemic.

You can clearly see why this whole game, the daily/weekly challenges, and recycled content is all an afterthought - they pretty much have moved onto next title, and this FH5 is all back-burner stuff.

When the DEV’s are already announcing stuff they never intend to fix a few months into games lifecycle, you know they don’t care about the product, and they don’t even try to hide it.

We expected it last January or February, which was around when the expansions for the other games released.

Game has been extremely boring for a long time now, please release something about the DLC.

God Bless

1 Like

It’s coming series 10. They will announce it late June, early July. It’s not official but it’s coming. The real question is will it be any good and will it be in a playable state come launch.

2 Likes

Honestly I’m dreading DLC… as long as the Known Issues bug list is some 24 pages long. I’d rather they trimmed that down to something like a tenth that at least to prove some stability before throwing more monkey wrenches in the mix.

It’s long overdue. Bring it on, bugs and all!

I’m expecting something big for the DLC. If they release yet another “bad weather mountain” expansion I’ve officially lost all hope for this franchise. Take us to Mexico City for god’s sake, lord knows we’ve never gotten an official urban/street racing DLC

1 Like

Careful what you wish for…

“We are proud to announce our biggest expansion map ever where we transport players to ANTARCTICA!”

2 Likes

I’m not saying it’s impossible, but Mike Brown has been pretty vocal on his hatred of urban racing.

Though I for one would love a DLC in the style of Need for Speed: Underground 2. A modern homage to that in the Forza universe would be awesome.

My speculation is we’ll see it on June 12th, during the big Xbox+Bethesda showcase. And possibly as “available now” thing (they did so before and it always resonates well to say “available immediately” during the show).

2 Likes

Mike Brown is a salesman. They don’t want urban streets because of the cost of making the buildings. Cactus… anyone can make, and copy/paste. But Japan is an expensive game to make.

1 Like

Cactus you would think would use more polygons than buildings. Not sure why urban areas slow the game down. Oh wait? You can clone cactus which uses some clever calculations to speed the game up.

How about a Horizon Festival location in Los Santos?! :joy:

2 Likes

Using an orbital cannon on Jaimin would be worth the price on it’s own.

3 Likes

wait really? I haven’t heard him say anything about disliking street racing

It has been 6 months since the FH5 was released, but the DLC has been delayed.

Tune in on June 12th where they will announce it Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase 2022 | Xbox

Sadly DLC isn’t going to save this game.

5 Likes

Will the DLC appear in next month’s update?