What is the point of the "Cars Owned" filter for the autoshow?

Or rather what use is that? I can’t seem to find a scenario where that would be useful. Now I would see a use for a “Not Owned” but we don’t seem to have that option unless I missed something

1 Like

This is something that has been discussed numerous times since they game came out. Honestly, imo, the devs just overlooked this and never fixed it. I’m sure that it was supposed to be “not owned”, but who really knows. Lets hope it’s fixed for FM6 and we have the “not owned” filter instead.

2 Likes

i’m hoping in FM6 it filters through a manufacturer menu as apposed to the cars themselves. It’s such a pita to get to cars/manufacturers that start later in the alphabet

1 Like

Yes the system from Forza 4 was way better where vehicles were sorted by manufacturer. Especially considering there will be 450 cars to start with!

1 Like

I’m really hoping for more filters, but I don’t think we’ll see them.

Yeah it’s rather useless haha

1 Like

Yes I think it is supposed to be cars not owned. That’s how it was in Forza 5. Was just going to post about this exact issue as its annoying when you’re either trying to buy cars you don’t own or don’t want to accidentally buy a car you already own. I guess at this point they won’t be fixing it.