What do you guys think the 2 secret Santa cars will be?

What do you guys think the 2 secret Santa cars will be?

Probably more [redacted] EVs.

4 Likes

M*stang?

5 Likes

Probably. Is that what that means? I thought it meant redirected!

The whole “M*stang/Redacted” thing is an old joke from here.

Read this thread, start to finish, when you get a minute. And grab some popcorn.

4 Likes

Thanks!

I guess one could be the Gordon Murray Automotive T.50 since it just appeared in FM and the games shares a lot of assets between them (see Corvette Z06)

1 Like

Perhaps the Aston Martin Valkyrie and Toyota GR Yaris. Could be wishful thinking, though.

Gordon Murray new FM car is a safe bet…

which makes me wonder…

he designed the Benz SLR McLaren,

which is the #2 car on suggestions hub.

meaning the one people actually wanted > tsuru

if I’m wrong they blew a good opportunity.

(also it’s been in the game files for years, which is why it wouldn’t “leak” recently)

1 Like

The Sentra was the #1 most requested car by double the votes, it’s the car “people actually wanted”, even if you discount 1000 meme votes

1 Like

I wanted it too, but this was the #1 car for a lot longer until the Tsuru campaign got going, and now it’s #1 again. and also directly related to the new FM car.

we haven’t had a British automotive series yet either, so a few of the cars mentioned could be in that at some point

1 Like

That’s a lie, it was always the top spot, i’ve got the data to prove it

the standard variant of the mark 1 focus rs and maybe

download

the peugeot 106 independence
download

1 Like

deleted - nevermind I didn’t realize I was talking to you, thought I had you muted

I hope one of them’s a [REDACTED].

2 Likes

I’m hoping for one of these, but i think the mc20 will be more likely as it was leaked in game files and one of them is bound to be a supercar

2 Likes

I know this is irrelevant to the topic, but could you tell me of send me a link to that photo? I know all of the cars shown are fake but I would still like to see it fully.

GTPlanet in shambles

2 Likes

It’s made by him, so he’s the only one that has it as of now