Vorsteiner Rims

Vorsteiner is a California-based Manufacturer of Rims which are primarily focused on high-end Performance and Luxury brands with a Forged Design Style.

You’ll most often find their Rims on Cars from brands such as Porsche, BMW, Audi and Mercedes but they also produce designs intended for Supercars such as McLarens, Ferraris and Lamborghinis.

Although being primarily focused on Road Vehicles they’ve also introduced a lineup centred around Off-road Vehicles such as SUVs, 4x4’s and Pick-ups. I this segment you can find their Rims adorning vehicles such as Ford Broncos and Raptors, Chevrolet Silverados, Toyota Tacomas, Dodge Rams and Lexus GX460’s.

Vorsteiner Website: https://vorsteiner.com/

Vorsteiner Off-road Website: https://vorsteineroffroad.com/

I think Vorsteiner would be a very good addition to the game in order to provide some additional customization options to the various cars and brands.

In particular I think the GT Cars, Super GT, Super Saloons, Modern Supercars, Modern Sports Cars, Hypercars, Off-road, Sports Utility Heroes and Pickups & 4x4’s Divisions would benefit immensely.

Photos of some of the most popular Vorsteiner Rims

vorst-e63-6
Vorsteiner-Audi-S5-3_opening

Vorsteiner Off-road Rims

vorsteiner-venom-rex-603-20x9-6x139.7-0-offset-carbon-graphite-wheel-for-2019-2021-ram-1500-trx-2007-2020-silverado-sierra-1500-1

This was quicker than expected

A Series of Vorsteiner Rims are coming in Series 25

These are the Rims included

Vorsteiner rims added:

• VCS 001
  • VCS 002
  • VCS 003
  • V-FF 101
  • V-FF 102
  • V-FF 103
  • V-FF 104
  • V-FF 111
  • V-FF 112
  • VFN 310
  • VFN 501
  • VFN 502
  • VFN 503
  • VFN 504
  • VFN 505
  • VFN 506
  • VFN 507
  • VFN 508
  • VFN 509
  • VFN 512
4 Likes

Well that’s the BMWs sorted for me then

Definitely not normally my style of wheels, but the 507 & 111 look really superb! Perfect wheels for a Trans-Am restomod :eyes:

Now to bring them into Motorsport. Not sure why FM hasn’t got any of Horizon 5’s post-launch wheels. To my knowledge it is Microsoft that’s behind all the licensing, so all that T10 has to do is to port the models over, which they seemingly love doing.

1 Like