Update 4.0, Sure hope it gets announced soon

FH6 would be the works of playgrounds. And if it follows the same pattern I expect FH6 to somewhat of an FH4 re-destructed. With bits of FH5 woven in and call it good.

Update 4.0, if there will be one, will be announced with the next FH5 series announcement. Don’t expect much. FH5 is still the premier game. If FM8 was really the premier game the monthly YouTube announcement would be an FM8 plug with FH5 mentioned as an afterthought. As it is, the “New from the ground up” super game gets the afterthought spot. Kind of makes you think they realize what kind of flop they’ve made out of this game.

4 Likes

seeing that the horizon series is made by a different developer ( Playground Games) that is definitely wrong
same with the OP saying FH5, …Playground Games does not make Motorsport

anyone considered its the xmas holiday period , and people are entitled to holidays too

5 Likes

I don’t think we’ll get much in the next update taking into account Christmas.
You know I hated multiplayer when the game launched. Now I love it. Instead of me playing my usual class over and over I’m now enjoying different classes of racing. Instead of getting bored I’m enjoying the changes. It keeps things fresh.

2 Likes

It’s all Forza… you can’t tell me there are devs that only work on FH and only work on FM. Anyway, it is what it is, we can’t control it, so live with it or stop playing the game (I’m talking to myself here)

I’m excited for what’s next!

1 Like

Nope. Update 3.0 will last till 31 January

Nobody in this forum thinks of the developers as humans.

6 Likes

It’s fine dude, you can wait until the end of January. I think the rest of us will download the update (most likely) on January 16th :>

14 Likes

Great! Here’s hoping for a new track.

if they able to implement a simple PoV slider and a MP browser im happy.
i hope they have polished the game and added missing basic features till nordschleife release in spring.

1 Like

What I’m reading here is that you don’t have enough PTO, not that the devs have too much.

3 Likes

AI is a disgrace, brake test, they don’t follow the racing lines, they hit you on purpose. Horrible textures and reflections, and bad performance , I think this should be the priority to fix

6 Likes

Im guessing they have just abandoned this game because no one is playing it barely and everyone has abandoned ship. They stole some money off thwir fanbase that preordered and are moving on to their next money snatching scheme.

7 Likes

Thank god for Game Pass, and Regional pricing.

I only wasted £17 quid as I got the Premium Add On from Turkey

3 Likes

So why in game says update 3.0 untill 31st January. Guess we will have to wait then and see Wich is correct

Shot I work by shifts so I was working on Christmas :christmas_tree:. I’m not saying that they have to work on Christmas :christmas_tree: I just want them to rebuild this game again, start again from scratch on car sounds and, improving physics and also improve graphics

No,they have not abandoned the game.The next update is coming in Jan and Turn10 have already stated when it’s coming.Loads of people are playing rivals daily but multiplayer lobby’s are a joke like a lot of race games,full of rammers and immature,inexperienced drivers.

2 Likes

Did you buy it while in Turkey, use a VPN or just change settings?

My biggest hope for update 4, beside some performance improve, would be the online replay save fixed so we can start to report toxic players with some proof.

6 Likes

I almost forgot the replay system existed… At this point it’s been an entire quarter-year without it working in multiplayer. Should we start guessing on when it will be fixed? Update 4 would be nice but I don’t think they have a clue what’s causing it, so… I think update 6 will have working replay downloads.

5 Likes