Turn on Damage in Multipler Lobbies, and other related

While the penalty system has issues and flaws, the report players can be problematic and the ratings system is seemingly non-existent. What we need a real time cause and effect.

While it may be detrimental to many players, at first, it can be effective to cause individuals to not dive-bomb into corners, use others as a brake and just all-around poor sportsmanship.

Besides deliberate dirty driving, you have people diving into corners they know they can’t clear. This ends up getting a Penalty for the other driver, as the system sees it as Avoidable, since the flaws Penalty System only seems to detect where vehicles are at point of contact and not the series of events and all input.

Seriously, I have seen guys go full steam into a tight corner, with two or more vehicles ahead of them. Punt the first guy and cause a cascade of punts… letting the cause of it to sail past the group as the only one to make the corner… many times I have seen one or more of those cause in the wreck to be slapped with a penalty.

It would also be nice, if there was some predicted reactions from the system. What I mean, I identify approx speed ranges, if some is going well above AND other drivers in direct line, ghost them out.

Force them to drive cautiously and quit just boosting power at the cost of braking and handling.

While at it, fix the Ballast and Weight Reduction. Currently, Ballast only decreases Acceleration rate, Braking and Handling… total Speed should also be reduced, more weight inhibits power transfer, that is why Semi-trucks have massive engines but less overall speed.

Likewise, Weight Reduction should increase Overall Speed and Acceleration equally. Less Weight means more raw power transferred from the Engine to the axles. Just look at Pro Dragsters for comparison.