Tribute to Han's Veilside RX7 from Tokyo Drift

Alright, so it’s not perfect, since:

1. This isn’t on a Supra. It’s on a Honda NSX. :stuck_out_tongue:
  2. The curves on the NSX are REALLY hard to conform to
  3. The limitations and layer bugs in the design editor are a pain in the ***

BUT, that said, 4 1/2-ish hours later, here’s my FH2 tribute to Han’s Veilside RX7 from Fast and the Furious Tokyo Drift. :smiley: It can be found on my designs page. Just search my username when looking for designs for the NSX! You can also just search for “Han” under description for NSX designs. :wink:

Here’s a picture of the real life car for comparison:

Oh and the rims are “Profil 5” (sport rims), brushed aluminum. <3

FAQ

Q: Why didn’t you do this paint job one an RX7?
A: Because it’s been done, and I really like the NSX.

Q: How come some of the black paint edges aren’t as rounded as on the real life car?
A: Because the curves on an NSX are tough to conform to, and because the angles actually look sweet contrasting how curved the car is, IMO. I did it both ways. Remember this is a TRIBUTE. Not an exact replica.

Q: Is this the final version?
A: Nope. Going to keep making improvements to it as I notice things that could look better. :slight_smile:

Looks okay could use a lot of work, I am glad to see more new painters entering the booth and I hope to see improvements from you. Keep up painting.

I like the idea of putting it on another car, but I do like the body kit options on the RX-7 the most. So, for the moment, I’ll stick with the RX-7 design, but this has potential. Plus, it’s a reason for me to buy an NSX. It’ll be interesting to see this progress.

Cheers,
Ace