Treasure Map not working

Hi There,
I have purchased the Treasure Map for Forza Horizon 4 and it does not seem to work, it is installed but not seeing anything on the map, what an I doing wrong or do you have to activate it?, I have Horizon 3 with treasure map and was expecting it to be similar on H4, any assistance please

Open your map, press Y to “reveal treasure map” this is a really silly decision, it should be auto-revealed upon installation, been waiting 3 days for this…

1 Like

It has been the same in all previous horizons as well
It even tells you on the map screen

Thanks for this!

I went into the map and pressed Y, nothing happened.

Did you purchase the treasure map?

Is it installed?

1 Like

Yes, I have it installed. I should have gone into further detail in my first post. Sorry about that.

Here is what happened, I bought the treasure map through the marketplace in game. I then went to the map and pressed Y. I got the message asking if I wanted to use the treasure map and I said yes. At that point nothing happened. I checked the Microsoft store and discovered it hadn’t downloaded yet. Once I downloaded the treasure map I relaunched the game but when I looked at the map nothing had changed.

Hi, ive purchased the treasure map, but it won’t install, it says it’s intalled but when I go to the map press Y and just says purchase treasure map takes you to the store and says you own this, Ive uninstalled and reinstalled severaltimes tono avail. Am i missing something?