TRD bodykit for Supra

can we have the Trd Body kit for the toyota supra mk4? the trd spoiler?

1 Like

This needs merging together with the other TRD supra requests

3 Likes

For the people who don’t know what it looks like

12 Likes

This is a widebody kit for the people who can’t tell

Toyota Supra mk4

TRD 3000GT wide body kit

Both rear spoilers as options

TRD hood/bonnet

Toyota AE86 TRD wide body kits

Levin front end conversion

10 Likes

It would be amazing and exciting to see the TRD wing for the supra MK4!
398_0_837_0

10 Likes

We have the trd lip in game but for some reason the trd spoiler is missing

2 Likes

https://forums.forza.net/t/wing-trd-for-toyota-supra-mk4/563782

3 Likes

Technically it’s not a TRD lip it’s styled similar to it labelled as forza aero.

But back to the point it really does need the TRD v1 spoiler

3 Likes

The TRD supra wing is an wing found on a factory trd surpa, however it is possible to put one on a standard supra, fans have requested this wing for a long time, so maybe vote my topic?

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting this in forza since I played nfs 2015

398_0_837_0

5 Likes

Or have the option for the TRD wide kit (which if you chose you could have without the wing and bonnet) and have the wing in the wing options and the bonnet/hood in the bonnet/hood options (just like all wide body kits in the game)
It’s not a competition between us I think everyone who has voted on yours should vote on this topic and vice versa as both would benefit the game and us (as either one of our choices get put in the game you get what you want either way :+1:t3:)

4 Likes

1 Like

A TRD rear wing for a supra would be nice as it’s a very popular modification in real life and would get more people to drive the supra! The body kit/ wide body would also be nice!

2 Likes

Make sure you remember to vote :+1:t3:
As the TRD 3000 GT kit (including spoilers and bonnet) is a must for supras

Also for all the supra lovers out there go vote for
Toyota TRD 3000GT concept 1994- as a car of its own.
As with the amount of parts already for the 98 supra (however outdated or ridiculous) they probably won’t add more bit least if a new car can come along and have these requested parts for it as standard

If they do end up adding the type S TRD spoiler it should be fully adjustable as in real life this is adjustable, none of this just for show aero apart from forza’s own, as if you want actual downforce in the game you have to have that ridiculous looking thing and it’s getting old now

1 Like

yes thats a good idea also i dont visit this website oftend thats why im replying so late