Trackside Ads

A neat returning detail would be the inclusion of trackside ads, similar to those that you would see on an actual race track or street course.

For the sake of this thread not being closed, or shuffled to partnerships, I am not asking for any specific licensed ads. This is just for the concept of having ads on track as a more realistic detail. Who the developers decide to partner with, or if they decide to create their own fictional brands, lays solely on them.

Forza has fictional brands right now. In forza motorsport there are some brands like division oil. You can check them out. Also advertising Microsoft’s products ( like surface laptops, xbox consoles, etc) can be good. Here’s an image of theses fictional brands (from reddit):

1 Like

I wonder why these aren’t available in the Manufacturers section of the Vinyls? Seems like a missed opportunity.

This is what we call framerate spam. No thanks.

Doubtful, but whatever. The world doesn’t revolve around PC players only, you know.

Edit: Over a month later, and not a reply. The forum equivalent of coming into the room just to pass gas.

No please. Despite paying for Game Pass Ultimate, we still get ads on Xbox dashboard.

IMHO, let FORZA horizon remain pure and creative with fictional ads. We do not want our video games to be riddled with ads. They need to stand the test of time.

Creative and fiictional ads like they do, along with maybe a billboard of an in-game car would be better. For example, a festival playlist car or any other in-game vehicle.

…Okay…

You know, if you don’t like the idea, you can just not vote and not comment and move on.

Frame rate lag? Overabundance of ads? Dated ads? Whatever will you lot think of next?

You do not have to be upset over somebody’s else’s opinion mate. This is a forum and I replied to the topic that I found interesting. Simple as that really.

I literally reread my own original post and even noticed I mentioned something about fictional ads instead. I put my foot in my mouth there. Sorry for making a cow.

There were trackside ads in FH1, but I think since then it’s only been the ones with ‘HORIZON’ on.

I recently watched on YouTube, Hoki Hoshi’s FH1 retrospective, and saw many good aspects I’d forgotten about.

1 Like