Tracks - Car may not refuel correctly on Daytona (1757798)

So I know the track is fairly new to the game. Although I am racing with the Corvette C8.R which has been in the game since the launch. I’m trying out an endurance race using the quick play settings. I use advanced setup to get everything as authentic as possible. I have 3 different classes on track. I keep running into the issue at the first round of pit stops after about 45 minutes of driving. I enter the pits and choose the option to fill the tank all the way (the suggested keeps telling me to take small amounts which is weird). When leaving the pits the car has not been refueled at all. I am currently trying this with another car at Daytona again. Please help bump the post to help make Turn 10 aware

I got the same problem in training on Daytona.

Could this be due to the fuel only being selected after you’ve come to a standstill?
I know the pitlane is short so there isn’t much time to select it before.
Could someone test this?

I am having the exact same issue with the same car it was my first time doing a pit stop 1 hour race but the exact same thing happened so was gonna try a full restart of console and then try a different car to see if its daytona or the corvette c8.r but yea was annoying got 80 or so miles just to run out of fuel after 5 pit stops in a row i seleced 100% a few time then the recommended but it was like 1 lap of fuel for 30 minutes but each time i only lost fue never gained any

@here
Does this issue still persist after recent updates?

This just happened to me on Mugello. Selected 60% option, but received no fuel. The bar showing fuel level showed an orange section which corresponded to the fuel I should have gotten, but when I exited the pit the orange part disappeared and I got nothing.