Toyota Corolla 2019-current (E210)

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Toyota Corolla (Twelveth generation)

This topic covers both standard models of the Corolla and the GR Corolla performance editions.

This model is/was also sold as the

• Toyota Auris (hatchback, Taiwan, 2018–2020)
  • Toyota Allion (long-wheelbase saloon, China)
  • Toyota Levin (saloon, China)
  • Toyota Levin GT (long-wheelbase saloon, China)
  • Suzuki Swace (estate, Europe)

POLLS

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which bodystyle do you prefer?

• Hatchback
  • Sedan
  • Long-wheelbase Sedan
  • Wagon
0 voters

Which version do you prefer?

• Pre-Facelift (2019-2022)
  • Facelift (2023-current)
0 voters

Which model do you prefer?

• Standard
  • Premium (SE, XSE, Apex etc)
  • GR Corolla (+Circuit Edition)
  • GR Corolla Morizo Edition
0 voters

Which drivetrain do you prefer?

• FWD
  • AWD
0 voters

Corolla E210 Hatchback XSE 2021

3 Likes

I am very intrested on

Corolla Altis GR Sport/GR-S

11 Likes

Toyota GR Corolla

46 Likes

I think that both GR Sedan and GR Hatch should be in Game

Also i forgot to mention Corolla Stock Car Brazil

7 Likes

Toyota Corolla Cross (2022)
Toyota Corolla Sedan US (2019)
Toyota GR Corolla (2022)

1 Like

2023 GR Corolla

Toyota made a new GR Hatchback that can be available in the USA. As the Yaris can’t make it to US and Canada, then they used the Corolla hatchback to give it a high-performance advantage to face on the North American market. However, GR Corolla is not availabe in Europe.

It’s fitted with a 1.6L 3-cylinder engine and 6-speed Manual, shared with the GR Yaris but this produces 300 HP as it appears to be more powerful than GR Yaris.

I had a feeling that we are glad enough to take this trusty Toyota hatch on the road and the track. Give an amazing characteristic to it.

The rear wing is part of the car so make it removable from the parts menu, just like it was actually shown. It was found in the Circuit Edition. And the rear seats are removed in the Morizo Edition.

Also, since this Corolla hatch is represented in FH5 as the Formula Drift car (non-GR), we would like to see the production performance version of the same car. Good enough for Horizon & Motorsport. I bet we’ll get the standard core version as intended.

27 Likes

Best selling car of all time as a performance car needs a spot in the Japanese car season.

2 Likes

2023 Toyota GR Corolla Morizo Edition

17 Likes

This is not just Forza Horizon 5, its for Motorsport too

1 Like

2023 Toyota GR Corolla RZ

Based on the Corolla Sport hatchback, the first-ever GR Corolla features a wider body, GR-FOUR four-wheel-drive system from the GR Yaris, and G16E-GTS 1.6L turbocharged engine producing 304PS of power and 370Nm of torque while mated with a 6-speed manual gearbox.

Toyota launched the GR Corolla in Japan in December, but because the RZ model is limited to 500 units and 70 for the two-seater Morizo Edition, a lottery system was implemented for those who are willing to purchase. Eligible customers were announced in January.

6 Likes

only hatchba k is the GR Corolla, the Wagon, hatchback and sedan have the GR Trim, whats only the cosmetic (black roof, badge and red stitching in interior), the sedan posted here is the Corolla Altis (called corolla in eruope) and is differently styled than the european one but still same, the GR Corolla and the Corolla GR hatchback are 2 things, one is a separate model and the other is just a trim (for europe only btw, the GR trim used to be called Selection before 2020)

This Corolla is still sold as Corolla in both Latin America and Asia

And it is sold as GR model on those markets, specially on latin america

Also it has a model on TCR based on the model

3 Likes

We do not need the performance version, maybe in the next games. As it is a corolla and the people’s car, it will be more fitting to add the car that most people will relate to is the Corolla sport GZ.

1 Like

Video of the GR Corolla competing against the FL5 Civic Type R

4 Likes

2020- Suzuki Swace Estate
Based on the Toyota Corolla Touring Sports
Not sure if this suggestion should be under “Toyota” or “Suzuki”

3 Likes

Give me GR Corolla! I want it.

2024 Toyota GR Corolla

5 Likes

I had found a red version of thiis car that looks sooooooo great

1 Like