This is where they've hidden Torque figures

You’re also posting wrong information. Just tried this again with a stock g35. It just shows me the car. No information.

It is not wrong info if the cars he used showed it.

The fact it does not work on most cars is not his fault.its down to you know who…

Do yourself a favour and read the post I quoted.

It mentioned nothing of specific cars. It simply said “go to forza Vista and the info will be there”. It’s not.

You gotta do a better job paying attention.

If you wanna be helpful, list the cars it does work for, because I’ve tried several and none work. I’ve tried everything from basic cars to hypercars.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

2 Likes

It seems like a new company took over Turn 10 and they didn’t even know what worked before and what didn’t. I for one am highly disappointed in this game in beta test form that like a sucker I paid $100 for . I have lost all confidence in a patch fixing any of it . Looks like I will be going back to Forza 6 shaking my head in utter disbelief …

3 Likes

Although I understand many of the moàns. Tunning is still a massive part of this game. Bolting on loads of go faster mods to a van and hitting the LBs is thankfully gone. Finding an extra second a lap for your league night and staying in division makes for a great tunning challenge and means a good tune matters more than ever.

2 Likes

It is called Research & Development. I don’t give a damn if it is a new company… Play the original games and get a feel for it, how things worked, what things could have been improved on, etc. The only thing they could focus on was getting micro transactions into the game and making damn sure you used every damn car or wasted all your money trying to buy the car you wanted with their stupid restructure of the class racing and restrictions.

Did you guys remember how to Forza? Apparently not.

Going back to Forza 6… There goes a wasted 60 bucks.

The OP is incorrect. While upgrading you can also press the Y button to switch between power and torque figures as well as the performance index etc. I’d hardly call it hidden or cumbersome.

you can press Y while upgrading but torque dos not come up. check for yourself… it only comes up in the garage.

1 Like

i wish that turn 10 would put the TORQUE back in to the upgrades i am trying to make a balances drift car of any kind with Horsepower and Torque is not ease top do when you have to go back to the my garage to see the Torque and then back to upgrade please turn 10 fix this for all us tuners out there