The Real Forza Horizon 3 Street Outlaws

Is this still an active top tend post?

1 Like

Anybody who wants in must add me on Xbox TurboJunky34 and I will invite you to the Street Outlaws group chat. Then once in the chat you must let me know you want to be in the shark pool before Friday.

This seems interesting. Used to drag on Sebring back in FM4 but havent touched it since. I’ll hit u up if u manage to get a tune going. Any useful links or clips?
Btw what times do you run? Im in europe (+1)
Cheers.

1 Like

I want one the list I am calling out the number 10 spot I will smoke them In my Ford Shelby GT350R

I’m down!

I’m in too GT Tat2Swag

Anybody looking to join the list or just grudge race in general add me on Xbox and send me a message. It is easier for you guys to add me than for me to sit here searching everyone’s gamertags.

I want in too

For anyone interested in this post, this list is legit.

My group would like to lock it up against yours

2 Likes

List of gamertags. I can arrange something.

Down gt murdoc ill have to build a fast car though not going fer Ur pevels of hp

Great racing on Saturday a lot of fast guys hope to see more people next week :+1:t4:

1 Like

I’ll join in on this. GT is MichruleJJ and my car is 2015 Camaro Z/28. A little on the heavy side but hopefully I can out launch other cars.

Id like to get in on the action.

1 Like

I’d like a shot on the list i got a 2009 zr1

Sign up but we already got an 09 ZR1 on the list so you wont be able to run that.

I am calling out for the number 10 spot on the list I will destroy him in my 2005 BMW M3

Im sooo down. Sick of the v10, v12 AWD.

I drive the Corvette Z06 2015 V8 6.2L RWD always down to do Roll, Dig, or what have you!

Add me on Xbl: Moh Fancy

Racing is in my blood! :smiley:

So your the 10 spot